What changes to this forum would you like

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
G

I think people should chill out abit and be more open to others ideas as i just had two threads removed because some one didn't want to read them ?

They weren't removed because of that, and you know it.

Being the owner of the site, believe it or not gives me some say in the direction of the site and how I would like it to be. If I see posts that I think either do not add to the discussion, or are misleading I will either lock them, move them or remove them altogether.

I have a financial stake in this site and will therefore make decisions that I feel best increase it's not only financial but informational value

Do you honestly think that unfair?

c eagle link said:
I think people should chill out abit and be more open to others ideas as i just had two threads removed because some one didn't want to read them ?

Mate, get over it. Your thread title was misleading - why not just accept it and move on?

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
when are we moving to the other site ?

Not this year. Performance issues will keep us back.

I plan on doing a full redesign to kick us into the new site if time permits

Just checked out Byso's pics, quality photos like that are a great feature. If there were more I certainly wouldn't be disappointed!

I have jury duty today but once I get back or have some time behind my desk I will transfer all the old photos across

Great, by the way please ignore my message about the tipping comp, i think I clicked on 2009 by mistake..

Ah cheers I was going to look into that tomorrow

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4