What do you do with Matai

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Matai plays the game hard and tries to smash people.  There is always going to be fine line when you take that approach and sometimes things don't come off as expected and he stuffs up.  For mine I love what he brings to the team and don't want him to change, just wish he could get his timing right.  Don't think his playing style will have any influence on the rookies.  You either play that way or you don't.

Darren link said:
no that was a good one with Young, the semi where he did that hit and got the big suspension, good stuff from a senior international showing the rookies the way to the top (of the head)  ::)  :D

The old memory is battling for you Darren, he wasn't playing that semi LOL

kiwi steve straight in

the person under most pressure from hoppa is wangman imo

Wolfman has been ubber impressive for a bloke who missed a season

Kiwi Eagle link said:
[quote author=Darren link=topic=187190.msg328809#msg328809 date=1301476789]
no that was a good one with Young, the semi where he did that hit and got the big suspension, good stuff from a senior international showing the rookies the way to the top (of the head)  ::)  :D

The old memory is battling for you Darren, he wasn't playing that semi LOL
[/quote]

Give him a break.  He's still recovering from missing a bloke scoring 4 tries during one of his expert assessments of the lower grades. 

Barry Hyland link said:
As well as a salary offer young Hoppa free seats to each game for his family. It's a substantial incentive and a clever way of bumping up crowd numbers at Brookie.
I am not sure that Brookie has the capacity for that. It only fits 20 thousand these days!!!! :)

Gronk, you have had lots of shots at me recently, I passed on what I saw in terms of player involvement, again, there was no announcer, it was a night game and I was sitting at far end of ground (which was about 80-100 metres away) near Crusher and his wife, no one in the crowd spoke about Darcy scoring 4 either!

I try to pass on about the players in the lower grades for several years. I have attended matts, sg ball games for years. I know some people have emailed me to chat about the kids coming thru. That's why I posted on here. I do this so fans that can't get to junior games can hear about some of the kids Crusher is recruiting. 

Darren link said:
Gronk, you have had lots of shots at me recently, I passed on what I saw in terms of player involvement, again, there was no announcer, it was a night game and I was sitting at far end of ground (which was about 80-100 metres away) near Crusher and his wife, no one in the crowd spoke about Darcy scoring 4 either!

I try to pass on about the players in the lower grades for several years. I have attended matts, sg ball games for years. I know some people have emailed me to chat about the kids coming thru. That's why I posted on here. I do this so fans that can't get to junior games can hear about some of the kids Crusher is recruiting. 
That's true and fair enough Darren.

Matai is a passionate and inspirational player , he lifts our team with his big hits and his strong runs , He also has the opposition players looking over there shoulders.
What do we do with him???
We pray that he gets on the field as soon as possible 

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4