What do you want to see this off season

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Nathan Cleary spends xmas at Collaroy and is seen wandering around in ever decreasing circles mumbling something about how he can't face heading back out to Penrith and actually living there.

• Our new 5/8th talking up how well his combo with DCE is going in training
  • AFB working on his leg speed and fitness - turning into another Taumalolo
  • Certain Manly officials announcing their retirement
  • Gillett signing announced by Manly
  • Relatively unknown Japanese Rugby youngster Ataata Moeakiola signing announced.
  • Liam Knight realising his time is now and gets his act together off the field and trains like a beast
  • Jamil Hopoate and Willis Meehan completely changing their lives and training the house down forcing their way into our top 25
  • Brown, Starling, Leary and Tafua all released/not re-signed
  • Walker and Myles acknowledging that they need to lift their game considerably and train like animals
  • Parcell confirmed as our starting number 9
  • Everyone writing Manly off for the upcoming season

• Our new 5/8th talking up how well his combo with DCE is going in training
  • AFB working on his leg speed and fitness - turning into another Taumalolo
  • Certain Manly officials announcing their retirement
  • Gillett signing announced by Manly
  • Relatively unknown Japanese Rugby youngster Ataata Moeakiola signing announced.
  • Liam Knight realising his time is now and gets his act together off the field and trains like a beast
  • Jamil Hopoate and Willis Meehan completely changing their lives and training the house down forcing their way into our top 25
  • Brown, Starling, Leary and Tafua all released/not re-signed
  • Walker and Myles acknowledging that they need to lift their game considerably and train like animals
  • Parcell confirmed as our starting number 9
  • Everyone writing Manly off for the upcoming season

...... And girls in bikinis.

I'm hoping that our link with the Blacktown Workers will strengthen our lower grades, unearth more junior talent - and some decent coaches.

Do you speak of Nathan Green, or Blake Green? Both don't have any goal kicking to their name that I can find. Is there another Green in the woods?
Lincoln Green. He played in the English feeder competition with the Nottingham Merry Men.

image.jpeg

Remember Howard Green?

I want to see us sign nene MacDonald.
But I don't want to wait till the off season..

someone teaches TB how to pick a team in their correct positions and him coaching the boys how to play for the full 80
oh and the assistant coach gets the bullett

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6