What does this win mean?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
I had to watch the Des Press Conference a number of times before I could translate it. Des says we are getting" a Tom Trbojevic" back and" a Haumole Olakau'atu" next week............How many are there, what does it mean. I asked my son to count the beers, its a lot, but I can still hold a single thought, and string a sentence together.

Last edited:
What does this win against the Dogs mean?

Look, I hate to be a party pooper but in the wash up it doesn't mean a hell of a lot. 2 points, some big padding of the for and against, and a point scoring record for both the team and players.

Lets face it, as poor as Blacktown have been in 2021, even they wouldn't have had too much trouble against that team yesterday. It was a training run against some semi-serious opposition.

I am glad its happening to another club, but I am not surprised one little bit about the Dogs in 2021. Yes they have a poor roster, we get it, but the reality is they are being "coached" by someone who has proved so many times that he CAN NOT COACH. This weeks Covid breaches actually reminded me a hell of a lot of what happened with us in Gladstone, complete with being thrown under the bus in a press conference (go look at Barrett's post match presser having a go at the Covidiots). Barrett has no team management skills whatsoever and its obvious he still hasn't learned the difference between being a coach and being their best mate.

Sorry Dogs fans, I hate to say we told you so, but ... we told you so. And don't think that getting Burton and Addo-Carr will change much next year. What good is a half decent centre/five-eighth and a fast winger if you don't have a halfback or a forward pack to speak of? They'll have a decent enough backline from 2022 when you add players like Cotric, but they still don't have any forwards to write home about, or a hooker, or a halfback ... or a coach.

As good as yesterdays win was in terms of the points etc, I'd be far more excited about it if we beat Melbourne 66-0 than beating a team full of players who shouldn't even be in NSW Cup, let alone the NRL. Points aside, the best to come out of yesterday was the lack of injuries.

Last edited:
Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11