What if the Storm are Premiers in 2011?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It will prove the NRL didn't do what they needed to last year, ie. Break up the team they had formed by rorting the cap.

I still believe that one of the other big three would be elsewhere if they were never able to cheat, and allowing them to take pay cuts to remain is just another rort.

Rusty said:
It will prove the NRL didn't do what they needed to last year, ie. Break up the team they had formed by rorting the cap.

I still believe that one of the other big three would be elsewhere if they were never able to cheat, and allowing them to take pay cuts to remain is just another rort.

Rusty, no one was allowed to take pay cuts. They got under the cap by releasing players.

I hate the ****s with a passion, but if they do happen to win, then it will be their first premiership with Bellamy as coach and the first premiership for most, if not all, of the players......simple as that.

cf2 is back said:
I just posted some pretty solids stats on why they are over rated and having a very lucky draw to date.

I think either Manly or Saints would belt them up in a semi - yes they have champion 1, 7, 9 Slater/Cronk/Smith but we have Stewart/Foran/DCE/Ballin plus a team of stars they can't match.

Their 5/8 is no slouch.

Ralphie said:
Rusty said:

Rusty, no one was allowed to take pay cuts. They got under the cap by releasing players.

I hate the c**ts with a passion, but if they do happen to win, then it will be their first premiership with Bellamy as coach and the first premiership for most, if not all, of the players......simple as that.

I was under the impression that the players in question were all allowed to continue for the club on the contracts that were registered by the NRL. Taking the lowest of your two contracts sounds like a pay cut to me.

The Eagle said:
Inane crap is Inane,they dont have the depth,they are 1 injury short of a losing streak

If this happens Shane u will be my all time fav poster And as such I will never carve u again

Rusty said:
Ralphie said:
Rusty said:

I hate the c**ts with a passion, but if they do happen to win, then it will be their first premiership with Bellamy as coach and the first premiership for most, if not all, of the players......simple as that.

I was under the impression that the players in question were all allowed to continue for the club on the contracts that were registered by the NRL. Taking the lowest of your two contracts sounds like a pay cut to me.

No, they were paid the higher figure and were forced to shed players. They wanted to take pay cuts, but the NRL were adamant that wouldn't happen again after the dishlickers did that and won the premiership in 2004.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2