What is in the water at Parra? (Norman story)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Allegedly is the most over used word at the moment. Most of the time dumb reporters/journo's don't even know how to use it correctly in a sentence, they just obsessed with dropping it in randomly to cover their backsides. Allegedly pathetic

Seriously, the NRL are going to have double or triple the size of their Integrity Unit to deal with all the Eel scandals, there are just too many of them.

Parramatta's sponsors must be loving all this free publicity this year
Foran's individual sponsor must be sportsbet

Allegedly is the most over used word at the moment. Most of the time dumb reporters/journo's don't even know how to use it correctly in a sentence, they just obsessed with dropping it in randomly to cover their backsides. Allegedly pathetic
What about this phrase used in all Doesn'tmatta stories: There is no suggestion that the players are implicated in the rorting....

I am 100% behind you MK! Journos use it after every phrase these days! They post rubbish then use the A word to cover their legal tracks. Eg "Sources close to Foran have allegedly stated the embattled five eight has flown to the moon in a row boat made of cheese."

How dumb are these guys !!! this is just like the Collingwood players hanging out with bikies and criminals. What are these guys ? Frustrated gangstas ??

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • lsz
    First Grader
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8