What is Noddy's tipping performance in manly games this year?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Harmless27

Reserve Grader
I note (once again) that Noddy tipped The Saints last week to beat us by 8 points (from memory)?

It feels like he has only tipped us for a couple of wins this year.... does anyone know:
How many times he has tipped us?
How he still has a job (and a 'voice' in Rugby League?)

I understand that he doesn't like us.... but come on mate - fair shake of the old sauce bottle!

Does he cop criticism for this?

I note (once again) that Noddy tipped The Saints last week to beat us by 8 points (from memory)?

It feels like he has only tipped us for a couple of wins this year.... does anyone know:

I understand that he doesn't like us.... but come on mate - fair shake of the old sauce bottle!

I believe once .. and we lost

The guy is an absolute goose, hope he keeps tipping against us, it has served us well thus far. More importantly, I have been very quiet and waiting for time to transpire as the other two 'know it all' (Gallen and Gus), continue to believe we will not make the top 8 this year. We wont be there come finals footy. Glad they continue to perceive this thought, time will tell once the final round is complete. I actually hope we face the sharks at some point in the finals and leave them out, so Gallen can retire with a sea eagle fairy-tale, Manly sent you packing in your final year.

Then he will be another noddy, tip against us every year after retirement :)
The mighty sea eagles do our best to keep everyone happy!!!! even these parasites that just keep throwing negative energies out of bitterness due to no fault of our own.

See you all in the finals, and interested to see what these oxygen thieves have to say when they see the maroon and whites standing tall in the finals.

Lets hope he keeps tipping against us as it seems to fire the boys up

Yup, just having a quick look at all the match previews, Noddy 'all I used do is a flat pass' has tipped us once, to beat the titans.
Classic.

I know he holds a grudge etc, and is a bit of a dunce..... but on a serious note - how do people like that get oxygen? If i had an employee who had an irrational hatred of a client or service provider, I would be a bit worried - maybe have a quiet word with them, tellthem to pull their head in etc.

Honestly - the fact that Noddy (and gallen et al) are given oxygen is more a blight on their employers/the league than on them specifically.

#gameintrouble
#norealleadership
#whyamidoinghashtags
#feltlikesomethingglobaleaglewouldappreciate

Noddy is the only Manly player I have ever intensely disliked .....and the only one I have ever "abused" while wearing Maroon and white ....

Whose Noddy.... F#ck him

upload_2019-6-19_11-41-16.png

The player who made number 1 in the Top 10 intercepts of rugby league history...
Congratulations Noddy :clap:

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10