what the f**k is wrong with our club

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
mickqld said:
What will be said if we win next week ? Can't expect to win every year. Calm down people. Club needs to work through some issues and move into a new era with a new generation.

That was the most reasoned and well thought out post i have ever seen from you Mick, are you getting older these days?

Mick, I couldn't have said it better, or more eloquently, than you just did.

fLIP said:
Forget my personal decisions for a second mate. Do you think this team that was paying out minor premiers 6 weeks ago isn't self destructing? Even for one second?

I'm with fLIP.

Its a definite implosion. Sad to see. Lock them in a room until they punch the **** out of eachother and then come back to being brothers in arms. Thats the manly we know and love and thats the manly that wins games. Not this pissy arm grabbing, no go forward, plain dumb in attack. Lovely last 15 minutes but shouldnt have been 40-zip down before it.

It wasn't injuries tonight. You guys couldn't get into the game psychologically because of the lopsided fan distribution. You had very little support. About. 90% were Souths fans. How on earth can you feel inspired to play your best when you're getting booed everytime to touch the ball. It was a deplorable NRL BLUNDER to allow the 2nd in the complete NO access to their fans yet 3rd place fans all live JUST AROUND THE CORNER. It was a final. Your team needed a lot of support but the NRL favoured Souths. Its a psychological game just as much as physical. I'm furious the NRL is batting for Souths AS USUAL.

Disappointed in the result tonight for sure. But I'll be renewing my membership next payday regardless of what happens between now and then. I have every confidence that the club will sort out any problems over the next couple of seasons. And unlike a lot of you, I don't know precisely what the problems are apart from our injury toll and salary cap pressure.
What I do know is this. The club needs its members to survive, so now is not the time to bail out.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4