What's going on with dce

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
For a young half back DCE is doing really well in my opinioin. Once he gets foz back for left side attack, he can concentrate on getting his right side attack going again.

The whole team has had to contend with the injuries, suspensions and general off field dramas to get to this point. Cherry is playing well under the circumstances but our forwards aren't as dominant as last year and that's having an effect well.

I've said all along, they have a very good squad but like any side they need some luck with injuries and we haven't had much so far. Cherry is still young and relatively inexperienced so having to play thru these tough times will be good for his development.

The forwards need to get more of a roll thru the middle to give us field position and that will open up the gaps for Cherry to run and create opportunities for the rest. I'm hoping to see a good all round performance from not only him but the whole team in Friday against the dragons. Then with the bye the week after it should set up a huge game against the storm.

Hahaha. Yeah i couldnt care less what the bloke does. Glad noone agreed with my piss take comments!!

Kiwi Eagle said:
C'mon Napper, it was disgraceful that he was out enjoying himself after the effort on Sunday afternoon

Did you see him drinking coffee?! How would he have slept well monday night. Wouldnt suprise me if it was a coffee cup with beer in it to hide it!

lloydy said:
And he was wearing a basketball teams hat, his mind isn't on the job.

Yeah Spurs. Advertising other teams already. Good indication of where his mind is!

Napper said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
C'mon Napper, it was disgraceful that he was out enjoying himself after the effort on Sunday afternoon

Did you see him drinking coffee?! How would he have slept well monday night. Wouldnt suprise me if it was a coffee cup with beer in it to hide it!

lloydy said:

Yeah Spurs. Advertising other teams already. Good indication of where his mind is!

That's it then. He's going to join the NBA.

Time to look for a new halfback.

MadMarcus said:
Napper said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

lloydy said:

That's it then. He's going to join the NBA.

Time to look for a new halfback.

He's going to be the new Muggsy Bogues!

webb_display_image.jpg

Dream big, Cherry...dream big.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4