What's wrong with King?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Spoke with Jason last night after the game, he is still suffering the ill affects of the concussion he received in the game against the Roosters. He is confident of being right for the Storm.

I am right for the storm game too. My first ever Monday night game.

Brookvale said:
Jared MAria Hargraves gave him concussion

That was the first tackle of the match. Kingy went on to play a blinder.
Just shows you don't need all your facalties to be a front rower.

bob dylan said:
I am right for the storm game too. My first ever Monday night game.

Good stuff! I hope 20,000 Sydney based Manly fans make the effort. Rain, hail or dry I will be there.

I remember reading years ago at a Manly Wharf Bar function that Kingy stood up with his mates around him to grab a few people a drink, and he walked over to the bar, to have another patron yell,

"Strongest hit up of THIS season, eh Kingy".

Look at him now. Don't think those quips are fitting nowadays, eh guys.

Utility Player said:
Kingyfan snuck into the Narabeen dressing rooms, Jason was having a shower after training, dropped the soap....... game over.

Yes and he kept banging his head on the tiles which gave him concussion.

The truth be known utlity I would like to give you a bit of concusion on my bedhead.

The Who said:
Brookvale said:
Jared MAria Hargraves gave him concussion

That was the first tackle of the match. Kingy went on to play a blinder.
Just shows you don't need all your facalties to be a front rower.

I had a chance to talk with Jason and some of the other players - and Tooves - the other night at a function for 'Golden Wing' members, which was pretty enjoyable all up. A good membership perk! He said he played without any ill effects after that hit, and only got sick several days later. Just goes to show the serious effects of concussions. I'm sure he'll be back as soon as he's right but I encouraged him not to come back back until he was sure he was.

Spoke also with Matt Ballin that night, who is fairly knowledgable about health and fitness, and he says Manly do have a good medical team that try to look after the players ... which not all clubs can boast.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8