When Brown, Sironen return...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Reserve Grader
Sironen to starting pack.
Brown to bench as utility.
Lane to bench (plenty of game time, please).
Lussick 18th man.

Bench:
- Brown
- AFB
- Perrett
- Lane

Big bench. Good injury cover. Great impact. And more game time for Marty / AFB with two rather than three props on bench.

Thoughts?

Lussick 18th man.

Bench:
- Brown
- AFB
- Perrett
- Lane

Big bench. Good injury cover. Great impact. And more game time for Marty / AFB with two rather than three props on bench.

Thoughts?
Not bad but id have hastings on the bench for brown . Im dreamin...

Lussick 18th man.

Bench:
- Brown
- AFB
- Perrett
- Lane

Thoughts?
Where are you playing Lane in his 'plenty of game time'? He has been killing it as a second rower not in the front row they are totally different positions. You wouldn't bring him on for sironen or winterstein who are eighty minute players.

You could possibly play winterstein as that bench player I think he is more capable of playing front row right now than Lane is.

Not sure who out of winterstein or sironen is more capable of playing centre but if they are that's a possibility for outside back cover but pretty slight and requires a lot of shuffling.

So far this year we have had two cases of outside back injuries Tom against the broncos who ran us down and Tafua against the raiders who came back and almost beat us.

For this reason I like Hastings as cover for halves and backs and hooker. Cullen would get destroyed defensively in the outside backs. But apparently Hastings is an attitude thing.

Considering Tafua Brown Sironen Matai and Stewart are injured the teams showing pretty good cover.

It will all depend on Lane keeping his form up and how sironen returns, but a good headache to have.

Charlie Brown straight into the starting side in the back row and the rest of the boys will have to fight it out them selves
charlie-brown-quote-snoopy-Favim_com-313962.jpg

Lussick over Perrett
Interesting call. Why Lussick over Perrett? Lussick makes more meters. He is more damaging in attack and can break a tackle or 2. But he does have a dumb penalty in him. In defence they are about the same. If only Lussick could recapture his form from last year.

Where are you playing Lane in his 'plenty of game time'? He has been killing it as a second rower not in the front row they are totally different positions. You wouldn't bring him on for sironen or winterstein who are eighty minute players.

You could possibly play winterstein as that bench player I think he is more capable of playing front row right now than Lane is.

Not sure who out of winterstein or sironen is more capable of playing centre but if they are that's a possibility for outside back cover but pretty slight and requires a lot of shuffling.

So far this year we have had two cases of outside back injuries Tom against the broncos who ran us down and Tafua against the raiders who came back and almost beat us.

For this reason I like Hastings as cover for halves and backs and hooker. Cullen would get destroyed defensively in the outside backs. But apparently Hastings is an attitude thing.

Considering Tafua Brown Sironen Matai and Stewart are injured the teams showing pretty good cover.

It will all depend on Lane keeping his form up and how sironen returns, but a good headache to have.

Before injury both Siro and Frank would only play 80 minutes every second week. Baz was giving them one week of 50-60 and bringing Brown on (when he wasn't covering an injury) so I would expect that to remain the same or even Lane on at 30, Siro/Frank to swap out with 20 to go and have 3 by 50-60 minute backrowers able to apply their trade without needing to keep fuel in the tank.

With everyone back and fit, my forwards and bench would be be;
8. Lawrence
9. Api
10. Marty
11. Siro
12. Winterstein
13. Jurbo

14. Hastings
15. AFB
16. Lane
17. Perrett/Lussick*
on current form I would have to lean towards Perrett, but ideally Lussick would be in 'end of 2016 form' and starting over Lawrence. Still a positive selection headache though!

There's no way Siro is coming back from a torn pec in round 26. He's gone for the year.
I agree, I thought it was strange saying he'll be back unless it's a partial tear (I have done this and took 8 weeks to recover).

Not sure if he needed surgery; however, if he did then I can't see him back this year at all.

If by some chance Sirro comes back then I think he will start from the bench until he gets match fit (which may stay that way for the remainder of the year)

At full strength and full fitness in 2018, I'd have Lane and Sirro starting with Frank off the bench with AFB, Perrett and Hastings. Provided Lane's form continues for the remainder of this year.

If Lane keeps running good lines, not missing tackles and racking up the metres (he had a quiet 2nd half meter wise last week) then he should not be dropped. Can he play on the other side of the field? Frankenstein does not have a mortgage on that spot IMO. Too early to call re Lane, if he gets better each week then he deserves to stay in the starting side.

Time to flush the Poo.

He'll need goat, sheep and hamster pics the way everyone else is going.

Off to Blacktown. Look at it this way....he'll almost back at Penrith.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11