When we Play the Wabbits (next)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

EagleFromMay1967

Sky Punching : send them High as the Clouds
Can't Wait. It is gonna be a demolition, a lesson in RL. I just can't wait. I'm just in that mood where I wish it was This Weekend. Last year's semi all over again only more so.

I hope Inglis and the rest of them are fully fit, @ full strength, cause I just NEED to see that look on Rusty's face of complete surrender to a more powerful culture. !!

As long and we don't have to listen to Rabs and stupid Gus's love fest.....FFS they are sickening

bones said:
Peter C said:
bones said:
Round 22 @ the SCG.
Why the farking cricket ground? .
Souths decision to take their home game there. The game at Gosford Vs Souths earlier this year was Manly's home game.
They have an idea that they have the wood on us there.
But as GI knows, this B & W idea is 46 years out of date. ;)

Vermin.

I hate the Scum more than any other and the Broncos fill out the double act of Super League teams I hate most.

But I have a special kind of hatred for the vermin. Can't wait until we play them again.

Kevinward777 said:
Mark from Brisbane said:
My last time at the SCG watching league was in 1987, a very special day indeed!!

Yeah I had a good game that day.

Didn't you what, you and Rambo... And whist you were terrorising them Cliffy was mesmerising them!!

Silver Eagle said:
Looking forward to that game ive never been to the SCG before

As far as rugby league is concerned, you're not missing much, league is not a good spectacle on a cricket ground, even given it's history.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8