When you do travel ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Millmerran Qld (between Goondiwindi & Toowoomba). Only get to Brisbane and Gold Coast games although have made a Townsville game once (family up there so worked it in!) Never been to a Brookie game (a dream of mine!) however did watch them play against Roosters last year at SFS

Dubbo, go to all games at Brooky, missed 5 away games.
Helps to have an understanding wife who accepts my addiction.:)

Junee in NSW

Get to 2 or 3 games a year, seen Souths at Brookie and Fridays game at SFS vs Broncs.

Hate driving and being on the road so the 5 hour car trip is not an option, I fly from Wagga which is a half hour drive followed by a 50 minute flight.

No GF tickets at this stage because of flight and accommodation being very expensive this long weekend.

If can get some cheapo tickets, there seems to be plenty of people offering them to me at the moment at overblown prices, I might have to bite the bullet and drive down Sunday.

Family moved to Noosaville Qld in 2009 for work reasons from northern beaches. This year I have managed to get to 4 home games including the "Battle of Brookvale", Suncorp twice, SFS last week (flew down, drove back for 15 hours on my own) and driving down with husband and son on Sat morning for GF on Sunday, back up here on Monday hopefully with Manly as Premiers!

Redcliffe
7 manly games this year
3 @ brookie
2 @ suncorp
1 @ skilled
And last week

Will see them live for the 8th time on Sunday :)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4