Where are people sitting?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Berkeley_Eagle said:
Pre-Game Drinks
Baverian Bier Cafe at 5pm

This could be an option for me, you part of the "Manly Sea Eagles Army" BE?

I was thinking Surry Hills then a short stumble to the ground. Will work it out on the day.

Daniel said:
Fluffy said:
Sitting at home, been told true supporters do not travel.

Real reason is the last night i am a free man for 7 months

7 months? Want to elaborate? Are they calling in the reserves?

will be helping out our friends in the pacific

still in sydney for a month and hopefully will get GF day off should we make it

I got Bay 34 earlier today, pax is 94XX or something. Will they crack 10k??!? Don't mind the extra cash for this one.

ChuckWood said:
I'll also be upstairs in the Members Area with a few mates.
can you sneak a few in
Mals said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
Pre-Game Drinks

I was thinking Surry Hills then a short stumble to the ground. Will work it out on the day.
Hic

BOZO said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
Pre-Game Drinks
Do you get many single good looking females at the Bavernian Berkeley ???????????

we are not there to pick up

Berkeley_Eagle said:
ChuckWood said:
I'll also be upstairs in the Members Area with a few mates.
can you sneak a few in
Mals said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
Pre-Game Drinks

Hic

BOZO said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
Pre-Game Drinks
Do you get many single good looking females at the Bavernian Berkeley ???????????

we are not there to pick up
Hey Berkeley Brother , whats wrong with picking up and celebrating with them after the win ???

The MWTS have 80 odd right on half way in Bay 35, numbers a bit down on Friday night last week but to be expected

So any update with a PAX numbers late today? It sounds like we may have hit over 10,000?

The SFS Stadium Members are not included in these PAX numbers, as they use their normal passes on the day and don’t get an allocated (ticketek) ticket number.

Also will have the junior passes that are used up on the day – again they just turn up and not in the ticketed PAX numbering system.

The PAX numbers would include some corporate tickets, etc, so hopefully we can say we have pre-sold numbers looking like around 13,000 ... so far (including the expected members & junior passes on the day) ... i.e. after two days of ticket sales, which is not a bad sign.

Keep spreading the word for others to come along to the game and pre-purchase tickets as we want to improve on the 2011 crowd against Cowboys at the SFS just to show the media (!!) …

Remembering our really good crowds at Allianz (SFS) Stadium in recent times with semi’s (these being GF qualifiers semi’s – week 3 games) without a Sydney team playing against us (!):

Manly Sea Eagles 28 – 6 North Queensland Cowboys
Fri 22 September 2007 7:45pm
Crowd: 32,611

Manly Sea Eagles 32 – 6 New Zealand Warriors
Sat 27 September 2008, 7:45 pm
Crowd: 32,095

Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles 26 – 14 Brisbane Broncos
Fri 23 September 2011, 7:45pm
Crowd: 31,894

I'll be in bay 35 with the MWTS group (I picked up 80 tickets for them this arvo) Great seats to see us win from...

Pre-game will be at the entertainment quarter and dependant on the time we get there and get a decent meal in to the kids will then head to the Bavarian

Should all go to plan the next game is confirmed as Friday evening in MLB so planning to head down Friday morning and back Saturday morning.

Let's see shall we?

If I can swing it Fri night @ SFS vs Cowboys I'll buy the $25 + Transaction Fee North End General Admission Tkt and try and sit in/near Bay 30 as others have said.

Tough for me to make it with travel and family concerns, but would love to!

Go Manly!

2830 Eagle said:
GA, Pax 11,546

Assume this is a PAX number from sometime today?

Will still need a good amount of tickets to be sold in the next 24 hours.

Spread the word …. FREE buses … Good weather for Friday … tickets to the game from ticketek … from only $25 for Adults …. and Family from $65 … and junior passes if activated can be used on the day, so they are free as well.

Most people will be deciding in the next 24 hours if going … so no excuses. The maybe's need to commit !

From the Semi Final last year against Cowboys, I think the PAX number ended up around 15,000 on the last day.

So with free tickets / corporate tickets not used and then adding in the members (that used their tickets) we got an official crowd of around 14,000.

So we want to crack 20,000 this time !

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4