Where have all the head knocks gone ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
It might just be my percepion .. but there appears to me to be a vast reduction in the number of HIa 's being conducted.

There was a period there when there were 4/5 every game .. now it is only when the independent Doc intervenes .

Have players stopped staying down for the penalty ... or coaches stopped using them for a free interchange because of the risk of a mandatory stand down of 11 days?

Or have tackling techniques improved ?

The 11 days is definitely a deterrent to the lay down. But I guess coaches are just trying to find the perfect loophole somewhere between penalty for them and 11 days off.

It might just be my percepion .. but there appears to me to be a vast reduction in the number of HIa 's being conducted.

There was a period there when there were 4/5 every game .. now it is only when the independent Doc intervenes .

Have players stopped staying down for the penalty ... or coaches stopped using them for a free interchange because of the risk of a mandatory stand down of 11 days?

Or have tackling techniques improved ?
The independent doctor was ruthless in the early rounds. Feel like they got a tap on the shoulder and were told to ease up a little bit. That combined with players realising that staying down now carries consequences has definitely seen a decrease in HIAs. Nothing to do with tackling technique imo.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10