Where is Darcy?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I feel like he needs to get motivated by someone or something, last season was his best season IMO, one of the main reasons why he played so well (Best prop in the NRL during that time IMO) because his mother past away which is sad, she was lovely and kind to others. Looking at his Instagram, he was gutted for Taufua with his ACL and says he will play for him this season. Hopefully he will be motivated by this because if he fails to perform, I fear he will be let go and I hate it when locals sign with other teams. Bloody Parra ruined his career, if he stayed with us I guarantee he would be playing SOO.

I thought Lussick was great at the back end of last year but even at his best, he was consistently put on his back week in and week out and from memory we didn't win too many games...

Therefore, it counts for very little and he needs to get his act together. Injuries happen but even when he comes back, he doesn't seem focused at all and plays like a complete loose canon. If he was focused, Barrett would have him in the 17 the second he is fit but he keeps languishing in the lower grades because he is not showing the coaching staff the right attitude and focus.

I have heard some things on the grape vine. He is in danger of being shown the door again.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8