where is the b stewart mail coming from

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Can't trust those Berkely people. He probably attended Berkely High a very dodgey school of reprobates that was so embarrassed they renamed it to Illawarra Sports High. Besides BE, I could name another dodgey former pupil that lurks Manly events and forums from there, the infamous K. Hill. ;)

There is no doubt that Snake's knee isn't 100% but that doesn't mean he won't play next weekend.

I'm not sure if he'll play next weekend or not, only because he didn't come out in the second half and was in a brace at the end of the game. We'll just wait and see I suppose.

I've also heard from another source that he will be out longer than the first week of finals...I'm guessing the club wont release anything until the end of next week after further rehab and by then know more sure on the time out?

Everyone try and tweet to @manlyseaeagles to try and get an answer. Hopefully it is just a rumor going around and nothing more, this forum is the only place I have heard it.

sorry, yeah, BE is well connected with the guys through the Berkeley area. We so need Brett on the paddock to have any chance. His direction at fullback is so helpful to all the players, let alone his attack.

Ducks and drakes. If he isn't there teams will train for him being there.

#birdreference

I don't expect any more. Brett will be selected in our team for final #1 and we will know an hour before whether he will actually play. Even if he is fit it probably suits Des that there is a lot of speculation, it's a slight diversion for our opposition.

the rumour I heard was that he was so fired up at half time due to what happened to his brother that Des refused to let him back on!! How good is that!

Mark from Brisbane said:
Kill the rumours, he;ll be back next week...and that is inside knowledge!!
Yes Mark the Snake will be back and he will Kill the cowboys!!!!

Daniel said:
Ducks and drakes. If he isn't there teams will train for him being there.

#birdreference

There seem to be a lot of loons out there spreading rumours.

#birdreference

shauneagle said:
the rumour I heard was that he was so fired up at half time due to what happened to his brother that Des refused to let him back on!! How good is that!
Love it

SeaEagleRock8 said:
I don't expect any more. Brett will be selected in our team for final #1 and we will know an hour before whether he will actually play. Even if he is fit it probably suits Des that there is a lot of speculation, it's a slight diversion for our opposition.

Well somebody who is an 'insider' told me a rumour yesterday that Brett has gone fishing for next 2 mths :D

PS: keep the cowboys guessing

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8