Where to from here...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Unless something changes I think we will claim our first spoon.

Bye next week.
Tigers at Brooky - should win that
Bunnies away - loss
Sharks at Brooky - should win that
Titans away - reckon a loss.
Cowboys at brooky - loss
Warriors away - loss
Broncos at brooky - loss
Bunnies at brooky - loss
Raiders away - loss
Para at brooky - who knows
Roosters at brooky - loss
Sharks away - who knows.

Bye next week.
Bunnies away - loss
Cowboys at brooky - loss
Warriors away - loss
Broncos at brooky - loss
Bunnies at brooky - loss
Raiders away - loss
Sharks away - who knows.
Yeah at best I can see six wins in that IF we play well. If we don't, well, I don't want to think about it.

Bye next week.
Bunnies away - loss
Cowboys at brooky - loss
Warriors away - loss
Broncos at brooky - loss
Bunnies at brooky - loss
Raiders away - loss
Sharks away - who knows.

As well the Broncos game will be at Gosford not brookvale oval

Scary thought we play the bunnies in 3 weeks after they have had their 1st bye of the season

Could be 30 + against us

This season is looking very ugly at the moment

Bye next week.
Bunnies away - loss
Cowboys at brooky - loss
Warriors away - loss
Broncos at brooky - loss
Bunnies at brooky - loss
Raiders away - loss
Sharks away - who knows.
i dont see why we cant win all our games at brookie Teams don't like playing there that gives us the edge even if we drop 1 i think there are about 7 wins there
that gets us away from the spoon but no finals
:praying:

I still think we can avoid the spoon
We have more improvement in our side where as the Knights /sharks / tigers and eels dont compared to us imo

i dont see why we cant win all our games at brookie Teams don't like playing there that gives us the edge even if we drop 1 i think there are about 7 wins there
that gets us away from the spoon but no finals
:praying:
I gave us 5 home wins out of the 7 remaining plus an away win somewhere, I don't think that's unreasonable if we pull our fingers out and keep the injuries to a minimum. That'd leave us with 22 points for the season which should avoid last place.
Or, we win our last 12 games, and finish on 34 points in 4th spot.

Well most were saying we would only have 1 win from our first 10 and they got that wrong by 300% so we should win 6 more plus 6 games of who knows given the tipping ability. so min 22 points

We should get Ricky Stuart to come and do a clean out...
I'm almost starting to change my opinion of sticky.
He had a **** season at the eels and Arthur reaped the rewards last season, now they've regressed (could be hayne leaving though) and the raiders have definitely improved. Add in whitehead, Seizer, leilua and possibly tamou for next season and they are definitely top 8.

I think Lyon should move to 5/8 next year and then make a play for someone coming off contract next season. I would target Ashley Taylor, Moses Mbye or Jack Bird(my pick).

J Hodges needs to be getting 20mins per half with Ballin next year and make a decision whether to renew his contract after that. Otherwise we could chase Segeyaro, N Peats or Apisia Koroisau.

Not sure if Hiku is a long term answer at centre. Perhaps Dylan Walker, Jack Wighton or George Jennings would be options and are off contract end of next year.

Back row options in 2017 would be Cordner, Josh Jackson, Josh Papalii, Martin Taupau.

There are number of players this year off contract who will struggle to get offered a new one -
Tyson Andrews, Uiti Baker, Cheyse Blair, Michael Chee-Kam, James Hasson, Justin Horo, Dunamis Lui, Siosaia Vave, David Williams,
2017 off contract - Luke Burgess(unless he is bait to get one of his brothers), Jayden Hodges, Brenton Lawrence, Feleti Mateo, Jesse Sene-Lefao, Jorge Taufua, Brayden Wiliame

Where indeed. I'll need to make some assumptions, so here go's….

If Barrett is to be coach next year, he needs to come in as soon as possible, like next week. This year is a write off and we need to start preparations for next season and the future. He will have different ideas to Toovey and it'll be interesting to see what he does with certain players.

The reasons why we find ourselves dead last are a matter of conjecture and have been covered over and over. However, no one can deny our forwards haven't been up to it for going on 12 months now. Some of our backs are in the twilight of their careers but are still class players. Their struggles are being exacerbated by the forwards inability to dominate or at least achieve parity.

If Lussick is at the club in 2016, that's a big boost to our forward strength. Myles will bring plenty of experience and Jake will be even better next year. Leary has been terrific but in my opinion, should be in the 17 as the back up hooker to give Ballin a spell. Hodges is too 1 dimensional and Leary offers more.

We have a really good squad that isn't playing with any confidence or intent. The Dragons, Cowboys and Broncos look like they're excited to play each week. It's been a long time since we looked liked that.
Agree with everything you said except with Barrett starting now. If he is joining the club then I'd rather he have a whole pre-season with the club to prepare them and just bring him or anyone in an advisory role to Tooves. He's good but he hasn't handled our forwards well.

Traditionally 18 points will see you avoid the wooden spoon although this year the comp seems to be a lot closer so 20 points should do it. We are on 8 atm and with a bye to come that's 10 guaranteed points. If we can win 5 out of our 7 home games I think that will keep us clear of the dreaded spoon. Could all come down to the last 3 weeks.
Rnd. 24 Manly V Eels
Rnd. 25 Eels v Sharks
Rnd. 26 Manly v Sharks

My team for next season...hoping we sign Lussick, or my top 25 are:-

01. Brett Stewart (extended 2017)
02. Tom Trbojevic (Taufua released)
03. Steve Matai (so important)
04. Peta Hiku (MUCH better centre)
05. Clinton Gutherson (beast)
06. Jamie Lyon (upgrade on Foran)
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Jake Trbojevic (MUST start)
09. Matt Ballin (40 minutes tops)
10. Nate Myles (need some steel)
11. Feleti Meteo (hopefully more effort)
12. Tom Symonds (HAS to start)
13. Jamie Buhrer (80 minutes)

14. Jayden Hodges (40 minute player)
15. Brenton Lawrence (back & firing)
16. Darcy Lussick (bench to start)
17. Blake Leary (great player)

18. Ligi Sao (must re-sign)
19. Josh Starling (needs fitness)
20. Riley Travers (groom, learn, ply)
21. Luke Burgess (has to prove himself)
22. Brayden Wiliame (depth only)
23. Jesse Sene-Lefeo (needs to be better)
24. Justin Horo (sign cheap if possible)
25. Willie Mason (minimum contract)

Coach: Trent Barrett

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8