Where will you watch the slaughter?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Im here same as last week. Gday to all. Happy to have the chance to follow my team in whatever forum is available to me. At the same time pretty lost on those that trawl MSE & elswhere. Seems every comment I make there hits nerves and nappies.
What else should have i expected. Childishness abounds.
Im also pretty dirty on the tigers/dogs events. I had my own 2 kids at a NE/Dogs event and nearly lost it with those who cause trouble.
Anyway. Good luck Eagles tonight. Seems positional changes are afoot. Well, we will see i guess.

It started off well, but has fallen. The Cowboys got a couple of lucky decisions, but we're giving away too many stupid penalties. And why on earth start Stephenson on the bench? I thought it would have been a good excuse to give Cuthbo his debut, but oh well.

I know, farking stupid. I got all excited when I saw Cuthbo in the sheds all dressed only to see the changes 10 secs later.

So given the relocation of beaver to centre, we must all assume that one single injury to a 2nd rate centre like Matai, means a shuffle of the team inclusive of our forwards.

Exactly S.B. we dont need our teams backrow strength diminished by relocation of Beaver to cover for the loss of 2nd rate Mattai. Hicks was a better option in the 1st place.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4