Who do I hate now Gallens a hero

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Townsville Eagle said:
Why do we have to hate anyone and stoop to the level of other morons. Just love the sea eagles and stuff the rest.

Start your own thread :)

bones said:
My top 5 would be

1 Soward
2 Smith
3 Slater
4 Ennis
5 Gasnier

Can't go past this pretty much spot on.
:)

The above nominations are mainly crap. There are not many villains about currently, as per the title post, even bloody Gallen is currently a hero.

My villains used to include players such as White and certainly Crocker. But even Crocker has faded a little, he performed a matchwinning illegal act of thuggery in a grand final yet it was deemed legal and he goes about his business week in and week out, including getting smashed without complaint by Choc & Matai in '08, so I find it hard to hate him too much.

McDougall when he stomped on Toovey's face is a different matter, he'd need several lifetimes to overcome the hate from that one.

Of current players I dislike Gibbs but he is improving, Farrah for last year, Marshall for being full of himself, Fulton mainly for not living up to the name. (Seems I do not like one team ...)

Apart from that of course Slater for the boots but really where are our villains? The thugs are being rubbed out, 'bring back the biff' cries Matty Johns, maybe the sex offenders and wife bashers are the new league villains?

Ennis I actually like, I can't explain why.

ps Bailey haters, or any haters of Manly players, JGAGS

You assume admire. I never said that.
And don't call me Shane.

Oh yeah Ennis. as I said, I cannot explain. Maybe as he is not the biggest or the quickest, but he is feisty, naughty. If (football god forbid) anything ever happened to Ballin, Ennis would be a worthy replacement and I suspect would get along well with Matai.

i had a big dislike for our white walker and williamson,one was a massive choker and the other tried to attack and was an abomination,his defense was ok,thats not hate its disdain

codewana said:
How could anyone dislike Willo?

I know, the cougar was quality. Not the most talented bloke but he always tried his heart out no matter the situation.

Re: the discussion above about Ennis, I like him because he is a pest. It's entertaining, adds some character to the game. Not to mention that he is a quality #9 & pisses off the Farah circle jerk brigade to no end.

Cam Smith I admire because he is brilliant. Best player in the game for a number of seasons running now, just all class. Should be first player picked in any team he is eligible for.

I dont see how anyone can not despise Bryce Gibbs. Absolute c**t of a human being. He'll fit in well down in the Shire. Maybe the Sharks can get Mad Dog as well?

eagles2win said:
I have a strong disdain for Inglis

Can't read a map
Can't speak
Is a sugar cube when it comes to flying when it's raining
Really turns up for 6 games a year

Yeah but he drives a mean speed boat and knows what to look for at Harvey Norman.

The Eagle said:
i had a big dislike for our white walker and williamson,one was a massive choker and the other tried to attack and was an abomination,his defense was ok,thats not hate its disdain

2008, No Willo, No Premiership.

Boyd
Smith
Slater
Sandow
Parker

Would love nothing more than seeing each of these guys get pole-axed big time...but they never seem to.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4