Who else is going to Melbourne?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
HappilyManly said:
Are you calling us Odd, Mark?:p

Not enough vilification from the Media and other Team's Fans:huh:

Odd (ha)

Just not sure on the exact number, he had 46 earlier this morning but there were some stragglers....so it's 50 "something"...is that better???

Got around 50 tickets for the group in Aisle 9 rows C & D and Aisle 10 rows A & D

Seats number in the region of 75 - 95 ish on each of the rows

Not sure why they are CAT 2 when the web says they are CAT 1 (not complaining!)

The Who said:
Do we have many members/supporters in Melbourne? I know we have a lot in Qld.

It would be a great idea if the Club (Larissa) could send a special email to the Vic based Fans to look us up in Bay9/10 :idea:

Or point them to this site with a strong disclaimer that the views of the Forum are not necessarily those of the Club:p

I'm a member and live down here but all my mates are coming from Sydney, Yeah I think we are in bay 9.

HappilyManly said:
It would be a great idea if the Club (Larissa) could send a special email to the Vic based Fans to look us up in Bay9/10 :idea:

Or point them to this site with a strong disclaimer that the views of the Forum are not necessarily those of the Club:p

I have a fair few from Victoria on my e mail list, so they are aware

I am a Manly supporter subsisting in Melbourne exile and I am going (Bay 10 from memory).

I will also bring three others but only my wife could be called a supporter (I have conscripted her). The other two are are at best indifferent inlaws.

bones said:
Jono said:
Don't worry everyone. Jono will be there :)

Where? Melbourne? Are you coming now?

Yep. Work said yes, and I've been offered a ticket for the Hawks game on the Saturday as well so it makes it worth the trip...especially if we win.

Flying down with Virgin on Friday morning. At least we know Virgin don't have a problem flying to Melbourne ;)

Jono said:
bones said:
Jono said:
Don't worry everyone. Jono will be there :)

Where? Melbourne? Are you coming now?

Yep. Work said yes, and I've been offered a ticket for the Hawks game on the Saturday as well so it makes it worth the trip...especially if we win.

Flying down with Virgin on Friday morning. At least we know Virgin don't have a problem flying to Melbourne ;)

Good stuff. What time flight you on? Drums allowed?

From e-mails and posts on here, plus the MWTS group, I'd say we could have up to 100 fans in a small group there on Friday night. Add to that anyone who doesn't know about Silvertails / MWTS and just buys a ticket in the bays.

It's good to know that the boys won't be alone BUT it will be a very different atmosphere for them than the SFS last Friday.

I see that the Storm marketing department is calling for Storm fans to make AAMI a "cauldron".

I know the boys lift when they see a big crowd of MWTS at any away game (especially if they warm up in front if us like they do at Suncorp), but I do wonder if they in fact hear us during the game as I imagine they'd try and shut the noise out a bit especially from opposing teams.

My brother Jase will be at the game with you lot. Coincidentally he was already going to Melbourne, taking his Missus for her birthday weekend away. The planets have aligned and now she will spending her birthday at the footy.
Keep an eye out for them, she'll be the blonde with the confused look on her face.

[quote='Mark from Brisbane'

From e-mails and posts on here, plus the MWTS group, I'd say we could have up to 100 fans in a small group there on Friday night. Add to that anyone who doesn't know about Silvertails / MWTS and just buys a ticket in the bays

Like everywhere you go, you will also find the ex-pats living in a place like Melbourne … saying … I use live in the Manly area .... or just Manly fans. Maybe not always hard-core supporters, but when a Manly game is in their backyard will attend and surprisingly always quite a few.

Some of these people may not always read websites or know about Manly dedicated supporters bays, but hopefully are putting ''Manly' into the box when buying tickets (and getting in the main Manly Bays 9 to 11) and not getting a ticket lost in the other areas of AAMI Park ….

Hi All,

I'll be at the game.
I joined today looking for other supporters that will be @ the game.
Where is everyone sitting?
Ticketek try to push you in the back corner of AAMI Park if you say you support MANLY on their website. :mad:

Hornet said:
Hi All,

I'll be at the game.
I joined today looking for other supporters that will be @ the game.
Where is everyone sitting?
Ticketek try to push you in the back corner of AAMI Park if you say you support MANLY on their website. :mad:

The Manly Supporters Bays at AAMI (v’s Storm) are:

http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/sho...NRLSTOPF12

Cat 1: Bay 9 (on the 10 metre line eastern side towards the south corner)
Cat 2: Bay 10 & Bay 11 (next to Bay 9 - still on the eastern side more in the east/south corner)
Cat 3: Bays 12 to 15 (further next to the Cat 2 tickets – the Cat 3 are the general admission seats in the far corner and behind the goal line - southern end).

The priority is to fill in Bays 9 to 11 first.

Call Tickeket and ask them - are there any tickets in Bays 9 to 11? or visit one of their ticketing offices?

So what Bays are they offering if typing in “MANLY”? but you need to select the Category of the ticket as well.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7