Who else left before fulltime

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Somehow I don't think the Salvos top heavy management need another bonus.

I used to like running on the field at fulltime, take a couple of shots at goal, but never as crisp as DCE's one from the sideline.

I always stay for the full game, win lose or draw, today was diabolical and that is being kind!! Shame that it was such a woeful performance as that was our biggest crowd at Brooky in a long time!!

I always stay for the full game, win lose or draw, today was diabolical and that is being kind!! Shame that it was such a woeful performance as that was our biggest crowd at Brooky in a long time!!
Yep same. The next home game is 6pm on a Friday in 2 weeks against the Knights so we’ll be lucky to get a 7-8K crowd.

Somehow I don't think the Salvos top heavy management need another bonus.

Hi Maves, I’m a Salvo. Not sure what you meant in your comment. Salvo Officers are on a pretty low wage, right to the very top. Other employees are paid award wages. Donations are handled in a professional and transparent manner to my knowledge. Any mishandling of funds is taken really seriously and I know of people who were fired for this serous breach of trust.

Regarding the original question, I have to admit I left 30 seconds early, once the penalty try was awarded.

Pretty good crowd for such a crap performance.

Couldn’t make today’s game (thank god) but they owe the Brookie faithful a good game so hopefully we’ll get that against Newcastle.

I stayed up till 1am, you buggers can sit through the full 80!

Was annoying to hear how loud the tigers fans were though. Not even one "Manly..clap, clap, clap" chant early on.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8