• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
seen this Huge fella in the Manly premiers Tshirt a few times in the aftermath of the coverage

x10odx.gif

Cue Darren.............

Where are you big fella! haha
I was pleased to see Junior and also Dean Whare looking so excited to be in amongst it. It speaks volumes for the spirit in the club.

It should be remembered that Vic was just a depth player up until 2011 and he has made a very solid contribution to the team's perfomance this year. c'mon Junior - fire up.

agree Brad!! Yeah Junior!! My roughie at 100 to 1 but still backed him!! Better than Groomy at odds on!! No joke, in 2012 matts squad there is ANOTHER AARON GROOM!! How weird would it be if he was a halfback!!

Now, if I can get Junior in nrl I'm back and my Lussick 4 try debacle at the Dogs will be washed away!!!! lol

Junior is same age as Vic (24) so maybe, like T-Rex, has needed more time??? Whare, could be a big chance in 1st grade next year as well!! Remember, he got injured in pre-season this year and put him right back.
Both these guys have had a string of major injuries but just looking at Junior's size, if Des can get him right he will be an asset to the club!

I well remember seeing Glenn S running around in reserve grade. Looked good, but I wonder what the variable is in getting a good player up to being excellent. Junior P needs to get rid of the bulk and put on some muscle. Big G is the only fat one we need running around in first grade.

lloydy said:
Glenn Stewart was once a depth player.

yep, took him 3-4 years to cement his spot.

Same with the mighty T-Rex. Now they are in the Roos squad.

Proves persistence and patience pays off in the long run.

The young guys that didnt play in the finals series are still part of the success with our team, especially behind the scenes. They are part of a winning culture that is not available to other teams.

Saw him play at Tweed Heads for Sunshine Coast last year. He was not impressive then - Tweed forwards were dominating for most of the match. As you guys have said though I would not write him off as there seems to be quiet a lot of players who have really stepped up once they have been given a first grade opportunity.
I would be interested to hear how he went in NSW cup this year?

He has grown some since the sunny coast. He is an absolute crackup of a bloke

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6