Who is in better form?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Which brother is in better form

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Turbo, he has been a touch off with a few parts of his game and he is still everywhere.

The super human effort and results from 2021 will be hard to replicate, if Tommy plays 18 games this season we will be in the finals and he will be a good chance of winning the Dally M.

I love how different they are.

For me, Jake is always an 8/10..... so consistent. But never a 10.
Tom is not injured - so now just working on form and confidence IMO. He is building - ut HEAPS of upside
Burbo for me is most improved and showing a level we have only really heard about from match reports in reserves....im very happy for him.

But mark my words - there is more to come from each of them.... and if they can all be close to their best come August/September, we are going to be a force in the finals.

It's all relative right?

From the lowest distance of peak performance to current performance it's got to be Burbo. So technically he's in the best "form"?

But he is also the least impactful of the three as it stands.

It's all relative right?

From the lowest distance of peak performance to current performance it's got to be Burbo. So technically he's in the best "form"?

But he is also the least impactful of the three as it stands.
If form is determined from a players own baseline it has to be Burbo.

If form is measured by who is most important to the team it's Tom.

If form is consistently doing the 1%ers and never having a bad game it's Jake.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8