Who is the best player in the world?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Slater is the best IMO. Can you just imagine the sort of coin he would get from another club. Especially if Hoppa got the reported 800K. By that reckoning Slater is worth 1.5 million.

But the best I've seen............A.Johns.

Better than Lewis, Lockyer or anyone else you wanna throw in there.

If I had my choice of a player to join Manly.......Gallen. We could use a no nonsense hard basket like him right now.

Look it's pretty clear that I am the worlds best player

We're talking rugby league here Daniel not with yourself! lol

I would say Greg Inglis.

Defensively he is good but in attack he is awesome. What about the tries he can lay on!

the mauler said:
Cam smith= Biggest grub in the game.

I think that it is a tie with both him and Billy "The Grub" Slater.

simon64 said:
Slater is the best IMO. Can you just imagine the sort of coin he would get from another club. Especially if Hoppa got the reported 800K. By that reckoning Slater is worth 1.5 million.

But the best I've seen............A.Johns.

Better than Lewis, Lockyer or anyone else you wanna throw in there.

If I had my choice of a player to join Manly.......Gallen. We could use a no nonsense hard basket like him right now.

Fittler > Johns

bones said:
Jair Mee Jornes Bew Cunnin

I'd have to say after rethinking this Johnny Adams is the greatest player I've ever seen he is a superstar or the game and should be the next immortal despite the fact he hasn't retired.

Cameron said:
bones said:
Jair Mee Jornes Bew Cunnin

I'd have to say after rethinking this Johnny Adams is the greatest player I've ever seen he is a superstar or the game and should be the next immortal despite the fact he hasn't retired.

What about Rye Norl... The Win Gurr

Best player is always a tough debate due to positions & roles on the field....Anyways -
Cameron Smith
Thurston
Gallen
Inglis

Potentially within 2 years DCE will be in the mix also imo.

MK Eagle said:
Best player is always a tough debate due to positions & roles on the field....Anyways -
Cameron Smith
Thurston
Gallen
Inglis

As good as DCE is, Kieran Foran is ahead of him IMO.

too many mentioned are from team of the week and are in no way in contention for best in the world. Inglis, marshall have more shockers than great games. In fact there good games are probably 10 % of there overall appearances

Thurston has done it for years and is my pick, lyon has done it for years, smith has done it for years, slater a couple but best in the world, pffft

and el magic, safe dependable, but robbo was a better winger. In fact hasem probably only made the team on kicking for the first half of his career. He did end up a very solid winger and was shortchanged by the selectors at the end, but best in the world is laughable

bones said:
MK Eagle said:
Cameron Smith
Thurston
Gallen
Inglis

As good as DCE is, Kieran Foran is ahead of him IMO.
I can cop that call any day, Foz is a massive influence up with Gift & Snake on the Seaeagles success & possably the gutsiest player since Tooves.
Just feel DCE has close to the best all round attacking flair in the NRL & unlike Marshall knows when to lock up shop.
He now also has that tough element, often doing a fowards hitup & his 1 on 1 defence is at times robust - hope they both go down as Seaeagles legends & very possably will.....

'Who is the best player in the world' should be over the last few years with an emphasis on '12. 'Who is the best player in the world of all time' would allow Johns or any other past great. Just sayin' :p

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4