Who is worried?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
as much as the dislike I have for Des,the irony for me is,him coming out the other day sayingManly are clean and that he did everything in the guidelines while he was there,gives me confidence that we,ll be fine,instead of his normal avoid or smarty pants approach,his comments made me feel better,because correct me if I wrong,but if we are guilty,then so is he,as this supposedly all happened with his tenure at the club,yea,so Im happy with it

master blaster said:
as much as the dislike I have for Des,the irony for me is,him coming out the other day sayingManly are clean and that he did everything in the guidelines while he was there,gives me confidence that we,ll be fine,instead of his normal avoid or smarty pants approach,his comments made me feel better,because correct me if I wrong,but if we are guilty,then so is he,as this supposedly all happened with his tenure at the club,yea,so Im happy with it

Master Blaster

Maybe it's not what the clubs did but what individuals did in their own time, as I stated above that's the area I am worried about!!

Mark from Brisbane said:
master blaster said:

Master Blaster

Maybe it's not what the clubs did but what individuals did in their own time, as I stated above that's the area I am worried about!!
Fair enough Mark

but it amazes me because ASADA just turn up at games,they dont give you notice of when they are coming there,so a player would have to be stupid to push the envelope so to speak. I was speaking to a young Manly 20,s player I know at brookie the other night,and he said they were tested just last week by 3 different drug agencies,so as a player,you would have to be game or stupid,to push the boundaries thats for sure

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6