Who plays hooker next week.....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Scott actually received a 4 week ban and 3 weeks if he accepted the early plea.
BUT
if a player gets sent off, he receives a discount of 1 point for every minute he misses.
Scott missed the last 28 minutes, so received a 28 point discount on the grade 3 charge. His time went down to 2/3 weeks.

What a crazy illogical fuked NRL law.
I just don't get it. How the **** can you get a discount, after having been sent off!
It just mirrors what sort of farcical non punishments are handed down in criminal courts in this country as a whole.

I just don't get it. How the **** can you get a discount, after having been sent off!
It just mirrors what sort of farcical non punishments are handed down in criminal courts in this country as a whole.

Spot on Wombat. But be an average bloke that commits a very minor infraction in any aspect of society, the ensuing outrage is tantamount to being labeled the reincarnation of the anti-christ. #sofarkedup

So who played hooker whilst Api was in the bin - Chez :nod:

Also played at hooker in SOO and the Roos

Turbo took the 5/8 spot which he played in the PMXIII

Good to watch the last 30 minutes again :clap:

Last edited:
So who played hooker whilst Api was in the bin - Chez :nod:

Also played at hooker in SOO and the Roos

Turbo took the 5/8 spot which he played in the PMXIII

Good to watch the last 30 minutes again :clap:
Assuming that’s because we didn’t have a utility player on the bench to cover both positions of 5/8 and hooker.

Personally, as much as I hate to admit it, I would go with Lewis Brown this week for no other reason than we need an experienced NRL dummy half and with Hastings being no chance, Brown is what we have left for this week at least. He's not perfect by a long shot, but he is probably the safest choice.

Personally I think our team this week against Canberra should be:

FB - Tom Trbojevic
WG - Jorge Taufua*
CE - Moses Suli
CE - Brian Kelly
WG - Akuila Uate
FE - Trent Hodkinson (g/k)
HB - Daly Cherry-Evans (c)
PR - Addin Fonua-Blake
HK - Lewis Brown
PR - Martin Taupau
SR - Joel Thomson
SR - Shaun Lane
LK - Jake Trbojevic (vc)

Bench - Matt Wright, Frank Winterstein, Lloyd Perrett, Toafofoa Sipley.

For mine, Jetski will come back through Blacktown (as will Brad Parker and probably Paseka as well). Jorge will resume his wing if fit, if he's still not then Matt Wright on the wing and Tom Wright on the bench.

That's how I'd go anyway.

Personally, as much as I hate to admit it, I would go with Lewis Brown this week for no other reason than we need an experienced NRL dummy half and with Hastings being no chance, Brown is what we have left for this week at least. He's not perfect by a long shot, but he is probably the safest choice.

FB - Tom Trbojevic
WG - Jorge Taufua*
CE - Moses Suli
CE - Brian Kelly
WG - Akuila Uate
PR - Addin Fonua-Blake
HK - Lewis Brown
PR - Martin Taupau
SR - Joel Thomson
SR - Shaun Lane
LK - Jake Trbojevic (vc)

For mine, Jetski will come back through Blacktown (as will Brad Parker and probably Paseka as well). Jorge will resume his wing if fit, if he's still not then Matt Wright on the wing and Tom Wright on the bench.

Given Paseka's progress he would be ahead of frank, perrett & sipley and will slot straight back into firsts when available.

FB - Tom Trbojevic
WG - Jorge Taufua*
CE - Moses Suli
CE - Brian Kelly
WG - Akuila Uate
PR - Addin Fonua-Blake
HK - Lewis Brown
PR - Martin Taupau
SR - Joel Thomson
SR - Shaun Lane
LK - Jake Trbojevic (vc)

Seems the logical way to go and still a damm good side [ even with Poo "s likely inclusion in the 9 ] to try to keep their season alive and despite all of the recent difficulties and injury set backs . Also of course to have players like Paseka , Parker , Jet Ski and Tom Wright available soon [ or in Tom Wrights case presently ] is also reassuring . Another tough encounter and challenge this Friday for Manly and in approaching weeks but if the playing group can continue to have a type of " Staying Alive ' and M I G O T Y mentality and resolve for the remainder of the season , their final"s hopes ain"t over yet. . I think that someone mentioned that the Panthers started last season quite poorly but then recovered to make the finals so i guess with that example and taking into account that this is still a competitive Manly playing squad , still possible for Manly to do something similar .

So it's Brown - what a surprise !!!! He was the best option of what we had available and he'll do a solid enough job. All he has to do is tackle and pass from the ground (not even that well to match Api) - he'll be a bit of a downgrade on attacking ability, but let's keep it simple against these clowns is all we need to do.

So it's Brown - what a surprise !!!! He was the best option of what we had available and he'll do a solid enough job. All he has to do is tackle and pass from the ground (not even that well to match Api) - he'll be a bit of a downgrade on attacking ability, but let's keep it simple against these clowns is all we need to do.
Agreed, with Hodkinson in the side we just need to get good clean ball to the halves and they can direct the play from there.

Clean passing and solid defence, nothing more.

FB - Tom Trbojevic
WG - Jorge Taufua*
CE - Moses Suli
CE - Brian Kelly
WG - Akuila Uate
PR - Addin Fonua-Blake
HK - Lewis Brown
PR - Martin Taupau
SR - Joel Thomson
SR - Shaun Lane
LK - Jake Trbojevic (vc)

That will be the team friend.

I think Brown will surprise us all.
Yeah, I’ve got a feeling he’ll really show up down there on Friday. And, there is no doubt whatsoever, that his best position is at hooker. His sometimes shaky defence will be harder to expose up the middle because of the other guys who will be defending there. As a back, he gets burnt on the outside and inside.

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10