Who thinks TRex should be out there?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Simply put he was better last night and showed glimpses.

But I still don't think his performances warrant a starting position. Joey and Fittler were saying exactly what has been said here for weeks. He needs to run harder and terrorise the defence more.

Until it happens, the criticism will continue.

Simply put he was better last night and showed glimpses.

But I still don't think his performances warrant a starting position. Joey and Fittler were saying exactly what has been said here for weeks. He needs to run harder and terrorise the defence more.

Until it happens, the criticism will continue.

Kiwi Eagle said:
Now Tony has been upgraded to 17 hit ups 169m, that is a massive game from a lazy player

I need to look at the game again if that's the case.

He might have made a few metres with the ball, eventhough a lot of them were easy metres, but you can't defend his lacklustre attempts in defence. Watched the game again this morning and they looked even worse in replay.

He might have made a few metres with the ball, eventhough a lot of them were easy metres, but you can't defend his lacklustre attempts in defence. Watched the game again this morning and they looked even worse in replay.

i think he needs a break mid game but jeez some of you are hard markers.

Sack him.

Better add to that list Wolfman, Tafua, Matai, Foran, DCE, Kite, Choc from our starting 13 for their **** performances at times and the coaching staff, COO, board.

****, better sack all the fans as well while we are at it

i think he needs a break mid game but jeez some of you are hard markers.

Sack him.

Better add to that list Wolfman, Tafua, Matai, Foran, DCE, Kite, Choc from our starting 13 for their **** performances at times and the coaching staff, COO, board.

****, better sack all the fans as well while we are at it

If you think Trex is bludging, you can't believe how bad Idris was today (especially in the last 20 ). I have not seen a lazier and more disinterested player.
Trex is a workhorse compared to Idris.

If you think Trex is bludging, you can't believe how bad Idris was today (especially in the last 20 ). I have not seen a lazier and more disinterested player.
Trex is a workhorse compared to Idris.

As bad as t-rex is going i think kiwi is right. He is still the better option although id rather him in the middle with choc on left edge.

What ****s me is the big fend or bump off at the line then stop and look around. KEEP RUNNING!! Hes 120kgs and unstoppable at full flight.

As bad as t-rex is going i think kiwi is right. He is still the better option although id rather him in the middle with choc on left edge.

What ****s me is the big fend or bump off at the line then stop and look around. KEEP RUNNING!! Hes 120kgs and unstoppable at full flight.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4