Who to pick on now Bailey has gone?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Fro link said:
i think you are still exaggerating Sean, name 3 of those who would be considered better than Bailey.

i've tried and I honestly cant come up with 1 from that list, with the possible (and only just that) exception of Luke Dorn.

The players you named were not regular first graders. The only player in that list that would of played the same amount of games as Bailey would be Dorn & Mullane. I just don't think you realise how sh|t Bailey was. I just think he is really hopeless.

Post  automatically merged: [time]1287621887[/time]

What is saving Bailey is the rumble from the NE days IMO.

no I think Bailey was rubbish too, on that we agree.

Your first comment was "name some worse players" not name some worse first grade regulars.

and unfortunately Jye Mullane would have played the majority of games when he was there so that shoots that angle down as well :)

And Cannings played a lot as well

But I thought Cannings was ok, he just fell in a heap when he left Manly, as many others have as well (Cuthbertson is a prime example) when they depart the northern beaches.

Fro link said:
no I think Bailey was rubbish too, on that we agree.

Your first comment was \"name some worse players\" not name some worse first grade regulars.

and unfortunately Jye Mullane would have played the majority of games when he was there so that shoots that angle down as well :)

And Cannings played a lot as well

Yeah just typing with exaggeration coz I think Bailey is just so crap. Mullane I reckon is in the same class as Bails....Cannings was better I thought....He was good in a rubbish team (but they were NE days weren't they?)

I just think back to the young Fultons when i try and think of players who didn't seem to do much.

And what happened to Matt Cross?  After his first couple of games i was really enjoying the bloke and thought he'd kick on... but fell away dramatically.
Here's hoping for some off season improvement

Matt cross for sure cause he cant hold the ball.

Also I reckon Buhrer for not performing good enough for his 7 minutes a game. Just not good enough these days

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2