Who will Des let go ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
I am hoping he punts the Penn brothers.

The Penn I$ mightier than the $word feathered friend
Never forget that ;)
australian-100-notes-22642468.jpg

Kelly is a must keep IMO. Other clubs want him for a reason. He is bloody good.

Hodgo I dont mind. I don't think Barrett had a clue how to use him. DES knows his game. He still has plenty to give. With a preseason and most importantly a chance to build combination, we would not do better in the halves for the price.

My outs. Winterstein, Taufua, Perrett. Jorge is a tough one, but they have all had long enough to improve in certain areas, and just have not progressed. Frank and Perrett rumoured to be talking with UK clubs.

I seriously believe, Jorge would get picked up in the NRL. Getting moved on could be the motivation for him to just have a blinder at another club. Sadly I just can't see that player, being ignited at Manly.

K
If Perrett could have the same sort of fitness transformation that Kasiano had at Melbourne then he could be a real weapon. His footwork and offloading ability is tremendous for a prop but his fitness and lack of pace holds him back. Hopefully Donny sorts him out this pre-season.
Kasiano had a fitness transformation,but he also had a form transformation

The answer to this question is possibly Kelly.

Wonder who Des has up his sleeve that we don’t know about because if we are just releasing him and aren’t adding one back that’s just a dumb move.

The answer to this question is possibly Kelly.

Wonder who Des has up his sleeve that we don’t know about because if we are just releasing him and aren’t adding one back that’s just a dumb move.
Unless we know what future plans Des has we cant say any move is dumb. Unless we see how Haslers team performs next season we cant really judge on our own perceptions . This season was dumb as we had the worst defensive record in the NRL
The only way is up from last season

Under Baz Kelly hadn’t officially signed that one year extension, so when the coaching drama was going on he was obviously lured by the Gold Coast and it was too set in stone at that point. Unfortunate but he can go to **** at that club and come crying back

Solid attacking player but not great defensively. Des obviously needs better defensive players. 7 tries in his best season yet. Not enough. Bye bye.

They just turned the club around by making manly proper manly again. What more do you want ironstine?

Pity you missed it was a take a tongue in cheek comment, but you are happy to start name calling. Your pro Penn comments have been noticed in the past, and good on you for supporting what you believe.

I reckon the Penn's are are pair of over educated and under performing embarrassments who have done more damage to our club in the last 3-4 years than they are worth.

This move surely is their last roll of the dice.

Just for the record, they haven't turned a single thing around yet. Get back to me in August/September on that one, (luckily for them and Des we can't only sink much lower). Remember as Scott Penn told us back in those darkest days of July 2015 “As a club, we are a results driven business".

Granted they have made change but the proof will be in the pudding, plenty are laughing at them for signing the "mad' coach no one else wanted, the bloke who it seemed decided at the end of 2011 wanted to destroy Manly. I am not one of those laughing.

In fact I am gloating in the sudden stability that surrounds our football team at the moment, to the extent I took out another membership last week.

Pity you missed it was a take a tongue in cheek comment, but you are happy to start name calling. Your pro Penn comments have been noticed in the past, and good on you for supporting what you believe.

I reckon the Penn's are are pair of over educated and under performing embarrassments who have done more damage to our club in the last 3-4 years than they are worth.

This move surely is their last roll of the dice.

Just for the record, they haven't turned a single thing around yet. Get back to me in August/September on that one, (luckily for them and Des we can't only sink much lower). Remember as Scott Penn told us back in those darkest days of July 2015 “As a club, we are a results driven business".

Granted they have made change but the proof will be in the pudding, plenty are laughing at them for signing the "mad' coach no one else wanted, the bloke who it seemed decided at the end of 2011 wanted to destroy Manly. I am not one of those laughing.

In fact I am gloating in the sudden stability that surrounds our football team at the moment, to the extent I took out another membership last week.

@bob dylan unfortunately old mate satire is lost in the younger generation let alone they most likely don't even know how to spell the word

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11