who you tipping

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
Rabbits
Broncos
Panthers
Raiders
Warriors
Bulldogs
Sea Eagles
Storm

not with any great confidence on some

Barry Hyland link said:
I just differ on Parra to beats Souths, and Tigers to beat Canberra.

Me too, and Saints to beat Warriors, but after last week who knows what this weeks results will be.

Sths
G Coast
Pen
Tigers
NZ
Roots
Seaeagles
Nth Qld

Its almost pick the team on the rebound atm but hey- i think i'm only 7 from 16.
If your leading the tipping comp your prob the tea lady pinning the tail on the Bronco.... :-\

Eels - I can't pick the rabbits + Eels @ home

Goldcoast - Laffranchi is back they're @ home and the ref will be in their pocket

Panthers - Hit their straps last week will ocntinue to roll.

Tigers - Looking sharp as they always do early season (injuries a worry but i think they will win)

Warriors - Stgeorge injuries worry me + they are traveling to NZ

Roosters - Will bounce back, expect their forwards to put in our young guns embarrased them last week.

Sea Eagles - Can't not tip us just yet....

Storm - Dominating at the moment eaisly the form team.

Jonesyv2 link said:

Goldcoast - Laffranchi is back they're @ home and the ref will be in their pocket

Tigers - Looking sharp as they always do early season (injuries a worry but i think they will win)

Roosters - Will bounce back, expect their forwards to put in our young guns embarrased them last week.

Same as him, but don't listen to me I am 2 from 16 (yes you read that right) so far.

Mark from Brisbane link said:
[quote author=Jonesyv2 link=topic=187092.msg327132#msg327132 date=1301028554]

Same as him, but don't listen to me I am 2 from 16 (yes you read that right) so far.

[/quote]

Same as well.

What's the bet I am 3 from 24 on Tuesday!!, with Manly the only point I get.

That would mean Souths over Parramatta...don't think so BUT they may be due one.

Brisbane to get over Titans, can one be so good one weekend and the next so bad.

**** I hate tipping....I thought I'd banned myself from tipping comps because of the stress but here I am back i one again!!

Soft Sydney
Drongos
The Black cats
The orange and black cats
Dragqueens
Feather dusters
The mighty Seagles
The mexican scum

2/16? Maybe just do your tips and switch them?

You could claim you are due a prize 2/16 is as hard as 14/16!

Eels
Broncos
Panthers
Tigers
Warriors
Roosters
Sea Eagles
Storm

I only got 1 from 8 in round 1 and again in round 2 so these tips are likely to be way off. I'm happy to get 1 from 8 again as long as it's  the Manly game I get.

FMD I have done it again.....NONE from three,Bones, Jones and Mark...NEVER read what we tip as gospel....Sharkies are killing Panthers...they are looking sensational....it's official I HATE tipping.

Mark from Brisbane link said:
FMD I have done it again.....NONE from three,Bones, Jones and Mark...NEVER read what we tip as gospel....Sharkies are killing Panthers...they are looking sensational....it's official I HATE tipping.

Buggar that just give it to your son in law......

Which reminds me I have to make a call to an Eel supporting Uncle...

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8