Who's the goose in the Shark's jersey?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

CorkQld

Reserve Grader
027.JPG

I took the fam down to the Titans game and the indoctrination is going well. Fairy floss and a win always helps. But what is it with people wearing random jerseys to games where their team isn't playing. I do occasionally go to other games but I don't wear my Sea Eagles jersey but maybe I should. I saw a Bunnies (of course), Eels, Raiders and as usual in Qld the obligatory gumby Boncos jersey, but whats with the dude in the Sharks jersey. He's even hanging around to see the Manly team after the game.

That guy was sitting right behind me. The whole game he didnt shut his trap. Every play, Go the Sharkies!!!!! with 8 of his mates giggling along.

That guy was sitting right behind me. The whole game he didnt shut his trap. Every play, Go the Sharkies!!!!! with 8 of his mates giggling along.
How did you hold it together, I would've accidentally thrown my pie and beer in the air and over my shoulder as I celebrated a Sea Eagles try.

The indoctrination looks like its going well. Better you indoctrinate them with the religion of Sea Eagles, rather than one of the imaginary friends in the sky that kids are indoctrinated with at that age. Good job.

Random Bunnies fans are always at games.
Inspired by the creation of Frankenfurter from Rocky Horror, Russell Crowe designs and multiplys Burgesses and Random Bunnies fans in a lab - and the fans escape from the slab....

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8