Who's the super star parramatta are going to announce they've signed in January

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I would like to take this opportunity to categorically deny that I am the Recruitment Manager for the Manly Sea Eagles.

Go Manly.

tookey said:
If it is Farah then Peats will be pissed off

Agreed. Peats looks like a top player, why would they go for Farah??

The answer was in the title all along. I haven't seen The Who post on here for a long time. Coincidence?? I don't think so.

mozgrame said:
The answer was in the title all along. I haven't seen The Who post on here for a long time. Coincidence?? I don't think so.
People try to put him d-down
Just because he gets around.

Daddycool08 said:
If it is Farrah then JT must be laying the law down with the team.

I just think RF may be a disrupting influence at the Tigpies.

Jeez Farrah and Choc would be a great combo to have around if they come out of the gates slowly...

mozgrame said:

I'm still here, taking it all in, but I'll let my manager handle all negotiations with other clubs wishing me to become a top signing for their forums.
I will confirm this: my association with Doesn'tmatta is tenuous, at best. My son's girlfriend was a Sweet P - a cheerleader for the Eels - last year and is hoping to be reappointed for next season. This required me to attend one Doesn'tmatta match at Parramatta Stadium last season . . . to cheer on the cheerleaders, not the football team.

The Who said:
mozgrame said:

I'm still here, taking it all in, but I'll let my manager handle all negotiations with other clubs wishing me to become a top signing for their forums.
I will confirm this: my association with Doesn'tmatta is tenuous, at best. My son's girlfriend was a Sweet P - a cheerleader for the Eels - last year and is hoping to be reappointed for next season. This required me to attend one Doesn'tmatta match at Parramatta Stadium last season . . . to cheer on the cheerleaders, not the football team.

Be cautious Mate. I hear that's how they slowly snared Choc.

Is The Who really our recruitment manager? Or Parramatta's recruitment manager?

Or just someone who won't get fooled again.

The DCE/Foran contract negotiations are definitely giving me the summertime blues.

tookey said:

The DCE/Foran contract negotiations are definitely giving me the summertime blues.

It's all they want to talk about on social media, giving me the shytes big time!!

tookey said:

Maybe you need some "Pictures of Lily", that will help you sleep at night

Peter C said:
tookey said:

Maybe you need some "Pictures of Lily", that will help you sleep at night>

Would prefer the pinball wizard

FWIW The Lurker says its Foran. Wouldn't be surprised, only because of those remaining, apart from Brett, he seemed closest to Choc and Gifty. Hope not.

Budgewoi Eagle said:
FWIW The Lurker says its Foran. Wouldn't be surprised, only because of those remaining, apart from Brett, he seemed closest to Choc and Gifty. Hope not.
yeah maybe,but if the Hayne plane falls flat on his face,then they,ll still need cash for him

Peter C said:
tookey said:

Maybe you need some "Pictures of Lily", that will help you sleep at night

I've not heard "Recruitment manager" but hopefully it is better than a legal matter.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8