Who's your 2nd side

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
That's the beauty of having a second side...you get another chance to stick it to the dogs. Great win Titans. :)

Warriors - always good value because they are so unpredictable even they dont know what they will do next......
1 memorable win over Storm in Melbourne in a final, I had a feeling of excitement usually reserved for a Seaeagles victory!!
Also the fan base though spirited, are generally good ppl who dont p**s me off like some out there.
Lets be clear though - 1-Manly................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Daylight...........................................................................................................................................................................

Warriors

That win by the warriors in melbourne was brilliant. I have never cheered for a non Manly team so hard in my life.

Manly and no room for any others. I bleed maroon and white. Titans are ok cause I live on the coast and if they stay then I get to see Manly play up here plus their few supporters aren't very annoying at all.

Shoe1 said:
Out of interest, do any of you with a 2nd team also maintain a 2nd wife or girlfriend on the side. Or boyfriend. When I became a manly fan I excluded all other teams.
I think you are getting up mixed up about the expression 'to root for one's team'.

I started following the Swans. I have trouble really getting into the game but like all the smaller details. It came about by my trainer also working with a young footballer and watching his progress. He is not playing seniors but will next year or be picked up by another Club. It is funny how Manly and Swans are so similar at moment in position. Should go deep into finals, maybe GF .. with outside chance to win premiership.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2