Why Manly are struggling

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
DSM5 link said:
Dan, it's my unrelenting desire and current life goal to get rid of Orford  that has me bringing up other possible halves combinations.  It must be so demoralizing playing under a captain who is so uninspiring, totally useless and a ball hog.  If you can catch and pass then I'll try you there.  A better proposition than the current same old same old selections.

Im more or a dummy half than a half back.

Quite simple really, the reason Manly is struggling is the number of games they've lost.

And I note that it's certainly "they" that have lost the games this year. That's right, it's those slack, uncommitted, no-talent bums of players. They, them ones.

Of course last year it was "we" that won the comp, in fact we scored 40-nil, we unearthed new stars, we won the world challenge. Boy we were great.

Even this year I reckon we won two games and they lost six.

Anyhow at the end of the day as fans we can't lose in one sense - if the team keeps going downhill then we will be proved right is saying they were crap - we are such knowledgable fans! But if it all turns around then we will once again be true contenders. .....or 'they' will be. ..er..or something.

By the way, those bronco pretenders will be trashed this week. Whether its by us or them I don't care!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6