Why we should hope the Storm wins on Sunday

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
MrInvisible said:
voicefromthehill said:
MrInvisible

OI .. I'm hanging up my boots and closing my account here if the Bulldogs win.! I made that pledge the other week :D
lol goooorne.

I am not going for either team. The end result is bad either way, but i agree that the storm winning is slightly better than the dogs. Because one could argue that the dogs are a reason we are not in the grandfinal.

I've actually thought about this and I think I want the Storm to lose more. Yes I still despise the Dogs for what they've done and tried to do to us the last 2 or so years but at the end of the day, I think watching them celebrate would be worse than the Dogs.

I hate the filthy cheating purple scum more than any other team by a thousand miles.

This is easy, I for one hope that that piece of **** bellamy and his scum never win a premiership.

Mr I gone...wow, must have missed something!!

Frankly I am buggered.....how could I go for the salary cap cheating, coach stealing Bullpuppies.....come on HOW could I??

AND then how could I go for the salary cap rorting, grubby playing Drizzle.....come on HOW could I.

So you see I am buggered, which is why I do NOT give a toss and will be watching a movie at 5.00pm on Sunday.

I will have to suffer knowing the result BUT I don't have to watch the trash!!

By the way, whilst I know he's a troll, I must thank Mr I....I had some tickets to sell that I had bought for a corporate group from up here who pulled the pin when the Donkeys didn't make it.....so I went on to the Kennel, used MFB as my profile name and tried to sell the tickets (which I did end up doing)....but some of them absolutly hammered me!!

Mr I did come to my rescue, so I do have to thank him for that!!

It was purely commercial. I had 13 seats almost on half way...wasn't trying to scalp them, just get out of them.

BUT (as I say) to his credit he come on, settled the troops down and I sold them.

So thanks to him for helping out.

MrInvisible said:
voicefromthehill said:
MrInvisible

OI .. I'm hanging up my boots and closing my account here if the Bulldogs win.! I made that pledge the other week :D

....as I posted elsewhere, shouldnt you be off organising a wake for Sunday nite!

Jono said:
How about the opportunity to see a mass exodus of 65000+ fans from the stadium before the trophy ceremony. Will look like the times when Lockyer lifted the SoO shield in Sydney.

If it happens I might be as happy as I was for that 30 odd minutes that Man City fans were bawling their eyes out because they thought they had lost the title on the last day. Unlike Man City though, I don't want the Bulldogs to come back and win.

For that 2nd half it felt great watching the tears and being so far away from the game that my sensitive side couldn't offer them a tissue.

I would pay to see that.

Mark from Brisbane said:

Frankly I am buggered.....how could I go for the salary cap cheating, coach stealing Bullpuppies.....come on HOW could I??

AND then how could I go for the salary cap rorting, grubby playing Drizzle.....come on HOW could I.

So you see I am buggered, which is why I do NOT give a toss and will be watching a movie at 5.00pm on Sunday.

By the way, whilst I know he's a troll, I must thank Mr I....I had some tickets to sell that I had bought for a corporate group from up here who pulled the pin when the Donkeys didn't make it.....so I went on to the Kennel, used MFB as my profile name and tried to sell the tickets (which I did end up doing)....but some of them absolutly hammered me!!

So you were offering them tickets at face value and they were hammering you. Shows what a bunch of scumbag **** wits they are. I hate these pricks more than I hated Parra fans in 82/83. I hope there is a major problem at thge stadiumn and everyone gets evacuated and the game is called off. I haven't hated the prospect of a GF so much since Dogs vs Broncos in '98.

mickqld said:
Mark from Brisbane said:

So you were offering them tickets at face value and they were hammering you. Shows what a bunch of scumbag f**k wits they are. I hate these pricks more than I hated Parra fans in 82/83. I hope there is a major problem at thge stadiumn and everyone gets evacuated and the game is called off. I haven't hated the prospect of a GF so much since Dogs vs Broncos in '98.

Manly v the fagons was a thriller lol

banhammer_forecast1.gif

barrack o barba said:
mickqld said:
Mark from Brisbane said:

So you were offering them tickets at face value and they were hammering you. Shows what a bunch of scumbag f**k wits they are. I hate these pricks more than I hated Parra fans in 82/83. I hope there is a major problem at thge stadiumn and everyone gets evacuated and the game is called off. I haven't hated the prospect of a GF so much since Dogs vs Broncos in '98.

Manly v the fagons was a thriller lol

Listen Barak o Dribble shouldnt you be off somewhere organising a wake with Mrs I for Sunday night? I hope the Storm shafts ya!

Worst Grand Final day in memory with this match up, have very little interest in it.

Would normally spring out of bed on GF day like it's Christmas but couldn't give a rats because of who is playing.

Dogs are the least offensive option, I just hate Melbourne too much.

The only thing that could make it worthwhile is if they put on a decent game.

I don't understand how any Manly fan would prefer to see the dogs go one ahead of Manly in Premiership wins , rather than the Storm winning. It just doesn't make sense to me.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7