Will Hasler last the whole 2012 season?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Racism is a grubby act,i apologise to anyone with depression who was offended but I don't apologise to bigots

From what iv read today, I have great doubts over Des even starting the season let alone finishing it.
Surely his relationship with the board is untenable. Honestly can't see it being anything but a disaster if he stays.
I really can't see how his heart could be in it, with the fact that he's leaving and that he can't stand the board.
For mine he has to go.

The Eagle said:
Racism is a grubby act,i apologise to anyone with depression who was offended but I don't apologise to bigots

But it's ok for you to use homophobic references at a drop of the hat

Oh good, because there is nothing bulldogs fans love more than tube steak, no matter how hard they have to work for the gravy.

Cambo said:
The Eagle said:

Obvious jokes are obvious? Surely you don't think I believe the running gag vs daz and jase is serious? Lol thought the masks were a dead give away

The Eagle said:
Cambo said:
The Eagle said:

Obvious jokes are obvious? Surely you don't think I believe the running gag vs daz and jase is serious? Lol thought the masks were a dead give away
So it's ok for your to be a homophobe in jest but not ok for bones to make the slightest of racial inference. Double standards???

All of you need to stop slanging, racially or in any other way. Lots of people read these forums. It is not politicial correctness but forum ettiquette to avoid needless insults. Start a new thread if you need to keep this up or better still, PM each other. Bones - I do think implying Canterbury are Muslim terrorists is flying close to the line!!

The Eagle is right - show some class. The taunts no matter how smart you think they are just show that you are equal to the level you claim to despise.

Let's cut to the chase hasler has decided that his future is elswhere so why stuff around show him the door and let a true manly man tooves make his mark.

It takes six months to put together a football programme. Des will be loyal to the current players and it will work next year.Any sign of the wheels coming off and Toovey will step in.

The last thing I want is Des coaching the Dogs in 2012.

Cambo said:
The Eagle said:
Cambo said:
The Eagle said:

So it's ok for your to be a homophobe in jest but not ok for bones to make the slightest of racial inference. Double standards???

Its not the time for that argument mate, homophobia is a horrible thing but at the moment my problems are alot worse than that......but racism starts unnecesary violence and riots, don't let this esculate into violence

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4