Will Manly counter offer?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
WTF does it have to do with Greenturd anyway. From my understanding his role covers what happens on the field...not Wages, Salary caps and contract negotiations.
I said last night the whole take over of the Titans stinks and it looks like it is really starting to rot with the current NRL ****bag leaders. If DCE goes to Titans, Smith and Greenturd should be sacked for corrupt and unfair practices..

image.jpg

As soon as I heard that the NRL had taken over the Titans I thought that part of their rescue one/try to destroy the other plan would be to bring DCE to the Titans.
The cocaine boys have given them the perfect excuse to assist in this.
I try to choose my words very carefully when speaking of current players. I'd still really like DCE to stay but the way his management is operating is certainly stirring up the media circus and it's hurting his current club and fans.

This is just more evidence that the NRL is not interested in fairness over this. The stench of the conflict of interest is over whelming. For Greenturd to say he will guarantee any contract that DCE signs for the Titans is to me a hammer blow to the integrity of the NRL. The clubs need to combine and get rid of Greenturd and Smith before they destroy the fabric of the game.

It still comes down 2 DCE wanting 2 go 2 the GC (or highest bidder). He was going last week before this drug scandal. I say good riddance 2 him.

This is just more evidence that the NRL is not interested in fairness over this. The stench of the conflict of interest is over whelming. For Greenturd to say he will guarantee any contract that DCE signs for the Titans is to me a hammer blow to the integrity of the NRL. The clubs need to combine and get rid of Greenturd and Smith before they destroy the fabric of the game.

I'm afraid it may be too late

Greenturd getting this top job is a blight on the game. I will never forgive what he did to our club in 2011, never ever. That smug grin haunts me.

too late !!!!

The NRL hypocrisy has damaged the game a while back !!!!

Its been every man for themselves and that wont change...

- hayne contract
- minechello flying elbow ( gets nothing because of his game celebration following week
- barba /scumdogs epsiode
- JT outburst of corruption ( gets nothing ) Tooves fined
- cronulla drug cheats
- criminal bird
- SBW love affair
- Brett Stewart SUSPENSION ( PROVEN FKN INNOCENT )
list goes on.................

Nothing surprises me anymore with the NRL

this is wrong in so many ways,cant the rest of the league world see this and see how totally wrong it is. Manly should now try and do all they can to keep Foz now,we cant affor d to lose both. Atleast Foz hasnt been behaving like this,which to me says who the one is we should keep

I was reading on fox news (so who knows how truthful) that the Titans have already approached the NRL for possible dispensation in order to field some sort of competitive team this year...don't ask me where they'de be getting the players from.
Well if Cherry takes their offer, I'll be all for him compensating us and taking the field for them.

Just checking, does every club receive an annual grant from the nrl equivalent to the cap? I thought yes. Perhaps this guarantee is based in that?

This ensures players aren't left like the late 90s when their clubs couldn't pay them.

If daly goes he goes since Im over the daly contract circus. Im hoping Manly dont break the bank to keep him if his current offer isnt good enough for his liking!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7