Will Pearsall to the Knights

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I havnt played footy in a while. Infact last time i played it was mixed touch. I still know however that in three years time there will be a whole new bunch of gun prospects who can play half or 5/8 so im not too disapointed losing some may have beens and kept a current NRL gun.

I would like to know who is our starting 5/8 is though.

I think there is something in treating these young players in a manner that is best for their future. This may be the best move for his future. Playing more FG games will be better development than just NSW cup. If you treat him right now and be becomes a "top shelver" then some chance he will return.

You guys are delusional if you think our 20's halves were any good! That 20's team made the gf on the back of three exceptional players, knight, demetriou and of course trbojevic. Garner also shows promise but that's about it. All this hype surrounding them reminds me of Groome and Drinkwater and we all know how that worked out for them.

You guys are delusional if you think our 20's halves were any good! That 20's team made the gf on the back of three exceptional players, knight, demetriou and of course trbojevic. Garner also shows promise but that's about it. All this hype surrounding them reminds me of Groome and Drinkwater and we all know how that worked out for them.
Agree. Both halves were no that impressive offered very little with their passing game and kicking was poor. Hynes came on and showed more promise and had some flair in attack and think he woukd be a keeper.

What about the hard workers like ramien and Bainbridge two youngsters who do a lot of the dirty work, don't see a lot of defence in ad

Agree. Both halves were no that impressive offered very little with their passing game and kicking was poor. Hynes came on and showed more promise and had some flair in attack and think he woukd be a keeper.
I agree. Hynes has the most potential of the three.
Aaron Groom and Drinkwater have been mentioned but there was also Gary Riccardi who was an absolute gun around 2011 and unfortunately was stuck behind Foran and Cherry. QLD junior rep and led all the stats.

I agree. Hynes has the most potential of the three.
Aaron Groom and Drinkwater have been mentioned but there was also Gary Riccardi who was an absolute gun around 2011 and unfortunately was stuck behind Foran and Cherry. QLD junior rep and led all the stats.
Drinkwaters halves partner in SG ball went ok also. Bloke by the name of Luke Keary. Shame he wasn't retained into NYC.

I did notice Keary's name. This young kid at the Tigers in hot water ATM Matthew Lodge. I pretty sure I seen his name amongst our junior lists as well.

I did notice Keary's name. This young kid at the Tigers in hot water ATM Matthew Lodge. I pretty sure I seen his name amongst our junior lists as well.
Lodge was a penrith junior before moving to storm, I think at 17. Released by storm to then join up with tigers.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4