Will we know before kick off?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Will we know who's going or staying by next Friday

• Both staying

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Both going

Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Foran staying DCE going

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • DCE staying Foran going

Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters
you don't actually know that is true other than what some hacks are saying. But both of them would have people they 'trust' telling them to do all sorts of things. Sorry Mavin but you've lost me. Welcome to the real world of professional sport. Learn to live with it because it isn't changing. Maybe it's because I follow the nfl where players chop and change a lot. But until one of them acts like a moron and bags us then I still think they love manly. But realistically no player anymore is going to put the club before themselves because no club (that should say no smart club) will put a player before the club. Its just the way it is. As fans we just follow the CLUB and follow the players so long as they never say anything bad about the club.

Even cherrys instagram posts though in the past week still have go manly lines in them so he's still saying the right stuff

I've lost you well I'm nearly as shattered as when you threatened 2 quit the forum. You lost me with this "Even cherrys instagram posts though in the past week still have go manly lines in them so he's still saying the right stuff"

I've lost you well I'm nearly as shattered as when you threatened 2 quit the forum. You lost me with this "Even cherrys instagram posts though in the past week still have go manly lines in them so he's still saying the right stuff"
haha

I'm partly screwing with you. I get its frustrating and I am frustrated but the hacks stuff is being reported as gospel. Professional sport is going to be like this. Hopefully we can get some professional coverage because the NFL ****s all over our moron commentators and news reporters

Mate, planning for the future you say. Do you mean like bringing through young players like:
Tom Trbojevic
Jake Trbojevic
Peta Hiku
Clinton Gutherson
JSL
etc etc etc.
Got it, so we shouldn't do like parra have done for decades and show our good young blokes the door.
Ralphie, you have who I consider the two best half's in the game with their hand on the front door latch and the first thing you did was turn around and look at the past. I think you will find that the Eels have learnt from past mistakes and are trying to do something about it, it may not be perfect but the review is under way. I'm just trying to have a chat about how clubs can do things to improve player development and retention and I came in because I saw Lurker's post and thought yes, nail on the head.

Ralphie, you have who I consider the two best half's in the game with their hand on the front door latch and the first thing you did was turn around and look at the past. I think you will find that the Eels have learnt from past mistakes and are trying to do something about it, it may not be perfect but the review is under way. I'm just trying to have a chat about how clubs can do things to improve player development and retention and I came in because I saw Lurker's post and thought yes, nail on the head.
To be honest @Drop Bear I'm not sure you guys have learnt from the past. You are still letting very good players go from your juniors and signing a mercenary squad. I acknowledge we have some problems mainly around facilities and resources which come back to money but you guys have fundamental organisational problems, basic scouting and retention issues and blatant bias among different factions of your development system.

Theres a young bloke just gone to the cowboys who I watched play nyc and I rate, Kelepi Tanginoa. How you thought it was good plan to let young blokes like that go baffles me.

To be honest @Drop Bear I'm not sure you guys have learnt from the past. You are still letting very good players go from your juniors and signing a mercenary squad. I acknowledge we have some problems mainly around facilities and resources which come back to money but you guys have fundamental organisational problems, basic scouting and retention issues and blatant bias among different factions of your development system.

Theres a young bloke just gone to the cowboys who I watched play nyc and I rate, Kelepi Tanginoa. How you thought it was good plan to let young blokes like that go baffles me.
Lurker, I don't disagree on that. as i said it's not perfect, but the effort in areas is being put in to change. I live in Brisbane so I no longer get the chance to see the juniors going through. If you look at the current eels squad, it is a mixture of juniors and experience, which sometimes must be paid for. With the recruitment of experience, the question for us is was it just throwing enough money to get what you want, or did they want to come for other reasons. I hope it's the second as if it has got to a stage where it's just about the money, then we as fans of the brand are worse off.

So.. Melbourne trot out greats such as Aaron Moule and Tony Martin .. Wests Tigers call on living legends what's his name and the bloke who used to play fullback .... the Titans,
Mark Miniciello maybe?? Help me out here

I've got no one for the Tigpies, but surely Matt Rogers could impress prospective new Titans kids with his ink?

I've got no one for the Tigpies, but surely Matt Rogers could impress prospective new Titans kids with his ink?
Parra would be able to trot out club legends like price, Kenny, sharp, grothe. If they hadn't all been banned, sacked or otherwise burnt by the club, that is.

"The Eels have learnt from their past" which decade of rubbish results did they learn the most from? :giggle:
Ok, fair enough. I tried having a chat. I can see this is going nowhere but I will ask you one question. How's that front door looking?

It would really be nice to finally know. Contrast our halves and their contract negotiations and James Taumalola, this guy was the most sought after forward with up to 6 clubs interest in his services beyond 2015. The guy and his manager did a quick analysis and he had no hesitation in re-signing with the cowpokes inspite of a bigger Warriors offer financially.

What is the delay fellas? you either want to be here or not. The club is waiting and you need to get this decided.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4