Will we sign 1 or 2 first graders for 2023 ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I don't know. But I do know I have cancelled my FOX sports package and won't be adding it again next season. I have purchased a AM/FM/SW radio and will be watching any Manly games televised on Channel 9 and listening to Manly games not televised on 9 on my new radio (just like I did in the 1970's). Sad but true
I am OS from June to mid September and am not renewing Kayo. Last 7 matches !!!!!!! made my decision

Left field maybe players will be attracted to The Manly Club once coach has changed hands ,sometimes it's the coach ,change of coach that turns players either off or on .When things settle down and the toxic situation eases and the environment improves .
Think you're selling us as bit short J74, any team with the likes of Tommy and Jake Turbo and the debatable DCE. Surely most players would want to join Manly.

Think you're selling us as bit short J74, any team with the likes of Tommy and Jake Turbo and the debatable DCE. Surely most players would want to join Manly.
well... they'd be excited by the chance to sit most of their playing career on the bench like Turbo while getting paid big bucks and being lauded as the greatest ever, or, if they had to play, then run around like a headless chook and putting in a once in 2 months good performance for money dreams.

Wtf are you talking about ? Barrett got Koroisou here, then Des backed the stabber , and let Koroisou walk.

Do you not get it ? Walker, Taupau, Foran, Davey, Taufua all left , and we've got Tuilagi , Condon, Boyle, Roache & others backfilling

Without the benefit of back-ending contracts, Des is devoid of any ability to construct a roster. We are going to need a complete labotomy roster wise when he goes like the Dogs have just had.

I saw that we couldn't even attract Condon! He signed with the Dolphins

Could we not get the packet open on time
Nah we fumbled around nervously, it revealed how unprepared we really were. Then the mysterious cool new kid Dolph just snatched Condon away... How could we compete with the son of Clint Eastwood after that kind of form?

I saw that we couldn't even attract Condon! He signed with the Dolphins
I thought general Silvertail consensus was that he was Sh#t anyway. Therefore doesn't meet the criteria of a "first grader".

• 👍
Reactions: R3

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8