Williams

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What I like about T-Rex is that he puts on those occassional big hit to rev the team up but he always hits the big guys. Unlike cats like sims, katisano, tagatese who go out hunting for the smallest guy to flatten.

MissKate said:
What I like about T-Rex is that he puts on those occassional big hit to rev the team up but he always hits the big guys. Unlike cats like sims, katisano, tagatese who go out hunting for the smallest guy to flatten.

True. Katsiano picked on a halfback, and his big boofhead make picked on a 5/8 the week before.
The one small bloke who does muscle up is Romeo (sic) from the Dogs. I think he's only 170cm tall, but he packs a wallop.

MissKate said:

It's Kasiano and didn't he flatten Georgie yesterday??

Anyway, liked T-Rex since the day he arrived, loads ot potential for a 19 year old at the time!!

anthonyb1965 said:
MissKate said:

Anyway, liked T-Rex since the day he arrived, loads ot potential for a 19 year old at the time!!

Yeah and then to feel tough he shook DCE like a mt druitt baby

The Eagle said:
anthonyb1965 said:
MissKate said:

Yeah and then to feel tough he shook DCE like a mt druitt baby

Oh wow.

If that isn't call of the year then I don't know what is, champagne comedy.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2