Willie Mason signed with Manly this afternoon

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
SeaEagle007 said:
Just heard a new rumour on MMM from the lurker.... Foran weighing up massive offer from Canberra... On top of Snake being a done deal with the Eels

LOL wasn't Blake Austin signed to play 5/8?? Poor bloke is going to get shunned to utility player again is he??

I laughed when I read that Rabbitohs were after Foran but the Raiders?? That will do me lol

Foran is rated the most valuable player at Manly by insiders.
Again will be a case of questioning his value in dollars, by what others are willing to pay to get him from rival clubs.

phantom said:
I am a long time reader of this forum but first time poster. I have confirmation that Willie Mason signed a contract with Manly this afternoon - this is not a rumour but FACT. Additionally, unfortunately Choc Watmough will not be with Manly next year and Trent Merrin is being chased by 3 clubs and his preference is to do a deal with Manly if possible.

The League Unlimited site has this very same rumor on its rumored signings thread. Even down to Willie putting pen to paper yesterday afternoon. Seems someone else had a mate in the room, it must of been crowded in there. I do believe however that Willie has/will sign.

globaleagle said:
"How do you know if you've run out of invisible ink?"

When the rugby league player that signed with it can break the contract and play for another team/another sport, leaving the club searching for the signature on the contract.

Alright, here it is. I just called Butch and asked him the question. (again)

He gave me the same answer. YES! Big Mase has signed with Manly.

The end. Well.....hopefully just the beginning. lol

mickqld said:
I'll only believe it when it's in the DT & Johns confirms it with his"mail".

The fact that none of these halfwit's are reporting it makes me believe it more. Willy is finally free!

Kevinward777 said:
phantom said:
I am a long time reader of this forum but first time poster. I have confirmation that Willie Mason signed a contract with Manly this afternoon - this is not a rumour but FACT. Additionally, unfortunately Choc Watmough will not be with Manly next year and Trent Merrin is being chased by 3 clubs and his preference is to do a deal with Manly if possible.

The League Unlimited site has this very same rumor on its rumored signings thread. Even down to Willie putting pen to paper yesterday afternoon. Seems someone else had a mate in the room, it must of been crowded in there. I do believe however that Willie has/will sign.

ROFLMAO

globaleagle said:
"How do you know if you've run out of invisible ink?"

I keep asking the Dry Cleaners for a refund because they haven't removed the invisible ink.

bones said:
Dan said:
I still need a hair cut

Wait to see if we sign Ben Barba.

tumblr_mc4m1azMpM1qlyh48.gif

brilliant and you aren't even a father, that was Dad joke gold

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10