Willow and the Salary Cap

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
100% correct C&C both great clubmen, saw this first hand at the Poker Night, but very popular blokes and team leaders.

Can't say that Manly have made too many mistakes re recruitment in the past few years. Apart from Dallas Rennie we haven't bought too many lemons and we have hardly let go of anyone that we have really missed.

Ian Donnely & the half Witt.

Jeez CW, I'd hardly put Willo in the same bracket as the others you mentioned. That's very tough on Willo.

Chip & Chase, those were my thoughts as well. I think that Monas can also be included in that. He is obviously more serious but as a single guy I think he is fairly involved with the off field team activities.
As far as I am aware Willo is not gone for sure yet. It wouldn't surprise me if they manage to keep him on a cheaper contract even if his role was more as a back up.
Hicks, Monas and Willo leaving would definitely have some kind of an impact on the tightness of the group which has underpinned our move forward this season.

Jeez CW, I'd hardly put Willo in the same bracket as the others you mentioned. That's very tough on Willo.
Not putting Willo in with that bunch. Nor was I mentioning Witt or co. Just making the point that life goes on and Manly over the years have not let too many go that have starred elsewhere.

Shortly we will have someone bringing up the Manly curse!!!!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2