With owners like these .......

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yeah I liked it Byso

Has an awesome poster in the middle of the entire squad and support staff celebrating with the words "We will live forever" at the bottom. Other than that some good action shots of the players and cheerleaders, especially liked the Wolfmans month haha

One of the good features of the calendar is that it lists the players birthdays in each month. Handy if you're someone like Wittyfan, not that there is anything wrong with that...

Doubles as bog rag on a camping trip too?

Why would you take a football calendar on a camping trip?  Particularly since your silhouette will show against the tent Dan.

I got me a season ticket (a full one at that). Will probably only end up using it a couple of times. I just enjoy sitting on my rocker / recliner (I'm an old man !), drinking a home brew, and watching the big screen LCD too much. That, and I like to record every single game (makes the off season so much better !).

When Ethan gets older, I'm hoping to make it a tradition that I buy the tacker and I seated season tickets behind the Hill when & if the stand is built. I'm then actually hoping I may get to see him PLAY in Eagles games ! And yes, he's got my wife's side of the families height guys ! LoL

I've only got a really small Home Loan, and the in-laws pay 1/2 of that for goodness sakes (old fashioned Serbs), but I ain't complaining !

Ryan link said:
I'm then actually hoping I may get to see him PLAY in Eagles games ! And yes, he's got my wife's side of the families height guys ! LoL
  I heard he's the next Geoff Toovey anyway.  Remember at the genesis of the site and we speculated on our kids playing for the Eagles?

My 9 year old make me kick bombs to him every night (even in the height of summer) so he can practise under the high ball as he hopes to be the next Brett Stewart.  He received a letter from Bullett the other day which was a really nice touch.

The 7 year old is a freak and currently dominates the Dubbo touch vomp in U9s.  The other day had 6 touches of the ball, scored 4 and gifted another try to his best mate.

Playing for the Eagles will probably prove beyond my 4 year old for various reasons that I won't go into.

My three will never actually play for the eagles, but yesterday when we were out at Narrabeen at the Manly facility they saw all the little baby jump suits and other kiddy stuff you can buy and went all dewey eyed at the thought of their potential.   

I doubt my daughter will ever make it onto Brookie as a NRL player, maybe as a cheer leader. 

My wife is expecting twins in July, I am hoping for a pair of boys who may fulfil their fathers dream of being a Sea Eagle or the next Brett/Glen Stewart.

The Wheel link said:
I doubt my daughter will ever make it onto Brookie as a NRL player, maybe as a cheer leader. 

My wife is expecting twins in July, I am hoping for a pair of boys who may fulfil their fathers dream of being a Sea Eagle or the next Brett/Glen Stewart.

Due in July?  Sounds like you and your wife did a fair bit of celebrating on grand final night.  It would have been cheaper if they had let you in the club after the game.

If they are boys then you can call them Scott and Brett after the famous footballing brothers the Gales and the Fultons. 

Congratulations to you and you wife wheel.

You have done the maths correctly Tookey, Oct 5 was very close to conception date.

Matabele link said:
This Crowe clown has been involved with Souths half the time Delmege has been with us. 

http://www.leaguehq.com.au/news/news/fend-for-yourselves-crowe/2008/12/15/1229189529870.html
Souths now have over 10 000 paid up members
great piece of leadership from crowe imo
im sure dominos wished they had something like that considering it only took them 12 years of trading in australia to realise that they need to make gloves complusory for staff handling food :p

Seriously it shames us as fan base they have won **** all for along time and we are premiers and they have 400% more members than us.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7