Wolfman, Blair, or Williame

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Each to there own, Vave has not impressed me at all so far, I'd take Andrews in front of him
Yes each to their own . I think Andrews is another one of our QLD cup signings not dominating in the NSW cup . I can't wait for us to sign some quality forwards that can make an impact in our pack and not just make the numbers in our pack :)

Me thinking about any of these guys playing any more games for us.......ever.
tumblr_m56atkyvBb1r6ycrio1_500.gif

Foz is trying to get fit (so he can prove he is available for NZ), but there is a chance he wont play.

If Foz is out, Hiku to 5/8, Wolf and Blair wings and Williame at centre.

So then the answer to your question is they all play.

Yes each to their own . I think Andrews is another one of our QLD cup signings not dominating in the NSW cup . I can't wait for us to sign some quality forwards that can make an impact in our pack and not just make the numbers in our pack :)
How good would a quality forward signing be. I shudder with anticipation.

Wiliame done some nice things when he first got a start at the slime. But of the guys you've mentioned he might need to find some confidence the most back in reggies. But lets be honest so far this year pretty much our whole side have looked like they would rather not step foot on the field. And we know how great some of those boys can play. Happiness and confidence can be marvellous things.

I would have T red in the centers and bring the big bopper Vave up from NSW cup and leave the big flopper MCK in NSW cup where he belongs . The first try he scored was off a kick near the goal line by one of our halves and all he had to do was dive on the ball unopposed and the other try he scored was from inside our 10 metres when he gathered a loose ball and stepped inside a lerthargic tackle by one of the Dogs forwrds which is what you see made often at NSW cup level . We will agree to disagree :)

I'd prefer to leave Symonds in the back row because he can be excellent there for us. It must be frustrating for him to have to constantly fill in at centre. I think MCK would be our best option out of all of the depth players that we are forced to call upon.

My main preference though would be to put Foran at centre if Lyon or Matai were unavailable. But this will never happen.

I'd prefer to leave Symonds in the back row because he can be excellent there for us. It must be frustrating for him to have to constantly fill in at centre. I think MCK would be our best option out of all of the depth players that we are forced to call upon.

My main preference though would be to put Foran at centre if Lyon or Matai were unavailable. But this will never happen.
MCK will never happen I agree :)

Please don't put the Wolf in. I love him dearly and he tries hard but he's just lost it. He has no confidence at all. Too many demons still from the Roosters GF. I think we could do with a tribal council after every game. Only trouble is we'd have no one left.

What about giving Santini a run at centre, he came from Penrith with good wraps. Haven't seen NSW cup so no idea how he is going but is just back from injury.

Dom Reardon is a speedster with very fancy footwork and is in our NSW Cup team. It's been a while since we have had an elusive speedster on one wing. Give him a go.

Check out his you tube clips, the boy can step, the boy can fly, and he has had adequate preparation against bigger boys in the NSW Cup.

Williame would be something like sixth choice centre, being shifted from wing to left and then right centre just shows what is happening.

Tonight Gus Gould asked Joey Johns where someone like the Beaver would fit into the modern game.

Sign him up and play him in the centres. At least we know his defence is first class. Might not be as fast as he once was given that he's 41, but you know he would never let anyone down.

I'd rather see Beaver in his trademark headgear out there than Wiliame.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4