• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I find it entertaining enough and some good stuff gets discussed on there. Some of you lot just love a whinge :p

MadMarcus said:
It's far from the greatest show in the world but it's miles ahead of NRL 360. Then again, every show on tv is miles ahead of NRL 360.

Agree completely, what an absolute waste of time that rubbish is.

You guys have had the good stuff far too long ;) Even NRL 360 is way better than what we have been served up over here over the years lol

Don't mind the show, really not a Matt Johns fan though. Better then Ikin and that Paul Kent.

Pittwater Legend said:
Great news and great personality for the club. Hopefully he has a better run with injuries from now on. He has achieved a lot in the game despite several massive setbacks.
David Williams didn't retire but he has copped plenty of criticism here in recent weeks. In the last two matches he has really provided us with some spark and great energy. His best games for quite a while, and he really adds something to our team when in this form. Hope he stays fit and keeps it up now.

A guy I know says hes seen Wolfman at his local gym, and was surprised how buffed he was. It's obvious in the photos just how well conditioned RL footballers are. Wolfie is one of the more 'lightly framed' footballers, or so it appears when he's on the field.

Wolfies attacking game has returned with a vengence the last few weeks, but in defence he has made a number of very poor decisions. I hope it is something he rectifies pretty soon because opposition teams are going to try to exploit it.

Masked Eagle said:
Wolfies attacking game has returned with a vengence the last few weeks, but in defence he has made a number of very poor decisions. I hope it is something he rectifies pretty soon because opposition teams are going to try to exploit it.

This actually works in Manly's favour as we know that they are targeting the RHS, so the slide is to the right only.

Yesterday's game had Wolfie peppered in attack and they left Jorge's wing completely alone. Gus kept saying why don't they vary their attack?

Noticed that Snake came over to the wing a few times to cover for Wolfie :angel:

And Killer would miss his little pet, who is always on hand to finish the great right hand side sweep:shy:

Thanks for the photo JoeeG via GlogbalEagle :heart:

globaleagle said:
HappilyManly said:
Thanks for the photo JoeeG via GlogbalEagle :heart:

Who are you callin' Glog-bal?

That's how nicknames get started!!

lol

:angel:

Oops, was on the phone typing after root canal therapy:blush:

Seeing Wolfie looking so healthy should be a recognized form of pain therapy:p

Wolfie was soooooooo flexing his left arm in that pic! (I just tried it....cramped my arm.)

root canal...ow! no popcorn for you.

globaleagle said:
For da lay-deez

http://instagram.com/p/cBmlvDDEq1/

Unless you don't like the wolfie!
Lookin' mighty fine Wolfie.

Thanks Glog-bal. You might need some cream for that condition.;)

:(

I hate youse all!

lol

I knew posting wolfie fatty fatty fat fat pics would lead to no good!

globaleagle said:
:(

I hate youse all!

lol

I knew posting wolfie fatty fatty fat fat pics would lead to no good!

My quivering hands, thanks to the full frontal Wolfman image that you provided :heart:, have accidentaly given you a new Moniker;)

As we all enjoy your funny graphics attachments, it turns out that you have been a Glogster all this time GlobalEagle :D

Glogster is a social network that allows users to create free interactive posters, or Glogs. A "Glog", short for "graphics blog", is an interactive multimedia image. It looks like a poster, but readers can interact with the content. Currently this social network has over one million registered users. Although the majority of Glogster users are teens,[2][3] the tool is currently being used for advertising [4] as well as for CVs.[5]

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4