Wombat Documentary

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
How good will this be!

IMG_6290.jpeg

Can't wait.

For that 1978 grand final, Wombat is only player to kick a field goal, kick a penalty goal, score a try and win the game.

He was also retrospectively awarded the Clive Churchill Medal for that 1978 grand final. And another for 1976.

I thought at first this Thompson bloke (making the Wombatumentary) must have been a Pom. They’re always going on about ‘roogby’.

Eadie should be an immortal. He has better credentials than many of them including bozo.
4 premierships, 6 Grand Finals, nearly 2000 points scored, tests/origins, various record held plus what he did in UK eg challenge cup etc.

I would put that record up against all of the others being talked about as an immortal ie Coote, Thurston and co

4 premierships, 6 Grand Finals, nearly 2000 points scored, tests/origins, various record held plus what he did in UK eg challenge cup etc.

I would put that record up against all of the others being talked about as an immortal ie Coote, Thurston and co
Thank you for Posting @The Wheel

Legends like the formidable four time premiership Winner the Wombat make Legendary clubs like the Manly Sea Eagles

Legends like the Wombat put Manly on the World Map of World class Rugby League clubs

The Dynamic and Durable Wombat Dominated in his era Breaking our clubs premiership Winning drought and Breaking Rugby League Records along the way

The Wombats Magnificent Manly Record makes him a True Manly Immortal

I have had the Pleasure of meeting this Manly Phenomenon and he is also a Beautiful Man off the field .

Manlys Great Premiership Winning players like Great Graham Eadie are our Legendary clubs Inspirational Benchmark of Premiership Winning success

God Bless you Wombat
and Thank you for your Amazing Manly Contribution and Winning Inspiration :h:
1705278991871.png

Eadie should be an immortal. He has better credentials than many of them including bozo.

Thank you for your passionate Eadie post feathered friend @Shoe1
The Great Graham Eadie is indeed worthy of RL Immortals statues

The Unique Bob Fulton was Unorthodox and Unparalleled
which makes him the one and only Incomparable Immortal

The Legendary Manly Godfather Ken Arthurson
Quote ...
I have seen many great players but Non Greater than Bob Fulton
End Quote ...

No one Fcks around with the God Father
1705280339849.png

This long range try from Wombat in 1975 is as good as anything the great Brett Stewart would deliver 30 years later. But look at the physique of Eadie in comparison to Snake, and you'd say there's no way Eadie could do what Snake regaularly did. But here it is and we can all see it and marvel at it what Wombat could do. (At 1:05 time)

What a player and what a turn of pace Eadie had for such a big fullback.

This long range try from Wombat in 1975 is as good as anything the great Brett Stewart would deliver 30 years later. But look at the physique of Eadie in comparison to Snake, and you'd say there's no way Eadie could do what Snake regaularly did. But here it is and we can all see it and marvel at it what Wombat could do. (At 1:05 time)

Brilliant try and just shows what great attributes Wombat had in the power and pace department .
Pretty slick anticipation and really good overall defence .
Generational player in many regards .
Note Bob Fulton in support and more then keeping up with him , could also really cover some ground when required .

Brilliant try and just shows what great attributes Wombat had in the power and pace department .
Pretty slick anticipation and really good overall defence .
Generational player in many regards .
Note Bob Fulton in support and more then keeping up with him , could also really cover some ground when required .
Yeah i noticed on about the 4th replay of this video how subtle and clever Bozo is here. He actually slows down when he nears Eadie, to legally block the cover defenders getting near tackling.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8