WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
As I yelled at my radio (that was live and was around 30 minutes ealier than the TV telecast) when Wolfman scored that last try, I distinctly heard one of my neighbours yell - shut up.

I then yelled louder and played Eagle Rock a few times.

Then I sat back and watche the last thirty minutes and enjoyed it fully knowing that Manly had won in a last minute effort.

eagle-rock08 said:
As I yelled at my radio (that was live and was around 30 minutes earlier than the TV telecast) when Wolfman scored that last try, I distinctly heard one of my neighbours yell - shut up.

I then yelled louder and played Eagle Rock a few times.

Then I sat back and watche the last thirty minutes and enjoyed it fully knowing that Manly had won in a last minute effort.

Can you believe this one, I'm watching the game on the box and at the same time talking to my daughter on the computer (she is on holidays in Europe),suddenly, she goes ballistic, go Manly go go go ye, Daddy we won 24-22, I did have the heart to tell her we are 30min delayed, just enjoyed the moment with my daughter.

You should have been at the game. It was awesome. A very big thanks to Mark for organising the Caxton function and the tickets.
A couple of points about the match: Brisbane hardly made a mistake; they are unlikely to ever play that well again. They had 55% of possession, and basically won every stat - except the one that counted. Brisbane can't expect to keep scoring tries from kicks; Our defence was awesome - so much stronger than the Broncos; Yes, we made some critical errors, but we covered most of them up. Our completion rate was acceptable - far better than against Canberra. We do have to work on defusing bombs on our left. The Manly supporters out-voiced the Brisbane fans. When our match ended and those two reserve teams came on the atmosphere went.

Dean Whare is a much better and safer bomb taker than Jorge. I would much rather see Dean in but maybe he is not a left side player that is why Tooves wont put him on the left.

Its all good, not like the fate of the earth depended on you getting the joke

bit be careful, one day it could

no Iphone excuse, just touch typing fark ups on a laptop missing 7 keys (dont leave your laptop open around your king parrots people)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8