Word of Warning

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ryan ,

"A fun thread"

I think you're missing the point . I don't particularly find any of your threads funny or meaningful. Your persistent whinging and complaining gives me the ****s. I bet you weren't as critical of your beloved Bears when you were supporting them. Having worked for the same Employee as you for a number of years , I recall you supporting the Sharks for a while after the Bears became extinct.

Sorry I don't buy the "can't go to games because of my wife & kid" story. You live 10 mins from Brooky Oval & only go to 2 games a year. We're talking 2 hours of your week to occasionally get to a Manly game & support your team. I may be currently single , but even if I was married , I wouldn't let it stop me from attending a footy game with my mates. Maybe you can reduce the number of hours you spend whinging on the Manly websites & spend that valuable time with your family.

After a Manly loss , whilst you are typing away on the computer , spare a thought for some of the supporters that are hopping in their cars and travelling home from the ground. We don't take the losses too well either.

Sorry to be so critical of you , but myself & mates of mine who visit this website find your comments rather silly.

I'll just choose to ignore your views/comments from now on.

"File Closed"

Ryan ,

\"A fun thread\"

I think you're missing the point . I don't particularly find any of your threads funny or meaningful. Your persistent whinging and complaining gives me the ****s. I bet you weren't as critical of your beloved Bears when you were supporting them. Having worked for the same Employee as you for a number of years , I recall you supporting the Sharks for a while after the Bears became extinct.

Sorry I don't buy the \"can't go to games because of my wife & kid\" story. You live 10 mins from Brooky Oval & only go to 2 games a year. We're talking 2 hours of your week to occasionally get to a Manly game & support your team. I may be currently single , but even if I was married , I wouldn't let it stop me from attending a footy game with my mates. Maybe you can reduce the number of hours you spend whinging on the Manly websites & spend that valuable time with your family.

After a Manly loss , whilst you are typing away on the computer , spare a thought for some of the supporters that are hopping in their cars and travelling home from the ground. We don't take the losses too well either.

Sorry to be so critical of you , but myself & mates of mine who visit this website find your comments rather silly.

I'll just choose to ignore your views/comments from now on.

\"File Closed\"

To be honest, I don't give a rats what you or your "mates" think is silly. I'm here to voice an opinion. I share positivity as well as negativity, but you only choose to hop on in some threads, and very rarely to boot. I amdit you do come up with some value add as well.

This is from the same person who at Aarons old site thought it funny to abuse someone personally with these acclaimed "mates" of his, then hide behind the fact, when I know full well which I.P. address it came from with the support of admin at the time - yet STILL found the time to drive you miles down the coast letting bygons be bygons.

Additionally Craig, until you have a family of your own, you will not understand the responsability it entails - and is unfair of you to judge. My wife and child are MUCH more important to me than watching any game of football, and yes, two hours a week when I have a full time job is VERY important to me.

Bringing up the old hack argument about the Bears is old though isn't it? I thought we'd moved past that?

Mate your just :bdh: :bdh: :bdh: :bdh: :bdh:

[quote author=Ryan]
[quote author=earl]
[quote author=Ryan]
Hehehe...I honestly don't think anyone can measure up to my whining at times !!! Even I give MYSELF the ****s on occassion !!! LoL
Sorry Ryan , but my wife ****s all over you in the whinning department. Though you do try.lol

[/quote]

Watch it !!! Or I'll get Stevie onto you....then when he's finished I'll get him to beat down your wife for good measure...LoL
[/quote]
lol.Good luck Stevie. She did 3 weeks of knife defence , self defence and holds a full security licence and carry a baton.. Shes the Man of the House.
[/quote]

Firstly I dont Have a Habit of Beating up Women , and even if I did i would start with Ryan First :D :lol: ;)

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • lsz
    First Grader
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8